Rank 2, dooku lead

Prev1
Currently rank 2, with Dooku as my leader. Yesterday I was 18 and dropped to 24. Theres a couple other dooku leaders in my server, curious on how its like going against dooku led teams. I know they're annoying in GW from personal experience but what about those who have faced him in PvP?

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I run a Dooku lead also. When I face him I just keep him stunned to ready to take out.
  • Options
    With my team onky team I'm having trouble with are droid teams, Poe Pog 3 droids. I dont run a high speed team so my chars are taken out quickly
  • luuuje
    153 posts Member
    Options
    Fought him today for rank #4... barely got a hit in, would say maybe 20% of attacks connecting-.- I was utterly annihilated, made me think about making mine the leader!
  • Xyo
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Rank 10 with my 6* Dooku
    925-327-551
  • Options
    Who do you use with him as your leader?
  • Options
    Be ready for a dooku nerf coming.
  • Options
    hnewton wrote: »
    Who do you use with him as your leader?

Average Joes, Sidious 5's Phasma Kylo. Anything is possible lolz (:
    And Jk guys currently rank 1 now! But doomed to be knocked back
  • Options
    Mo_liza wrote: »
    Be ready for a dooku nerf coming.

Na hes pretty well balanced, he's just dummy good VS Jedi
  • Options
    I finished rank #1 today with Dooku lead. I like him... Unless I run multiple Jedis then QGJ lead isn't worth it, and with a mix team I'd rather have a leader that offers sorting to all team members.
  • Options
    What does the rest of your team consist of, out of curiosity. I've been seeing a lot of Dooku lead, and I see a lot of variation amongst the other four toons.
  • Options
    I finished rank #1 today with Dooku lead. I like him... Unless I run multiple Jedis then QGJ lead isn't worth it, and with a mix team I'd rather have a leader that offers sorting to all team members.

Exactly, QGJ lead and him alone isn't worth it, I see lots of this.
  • Options

Mines maybe the most average lol. Phasma Sid 5's Kylo
  • Options
    I avoid Dooku lead teams. With QGJ Yoda Lumi Dooku Daka I simply don't lose anymore. No reason to fight a team where RNG may go nuts.
  • Options
    Atm I'm running Dooku (L), QGJ, Lumi, FOTP, RG. All 7* fully geared
  • Options
    I sniped #1 yesterday, dropped to six overnight, and got to #1 again today with minimal effort, and haven't hit top spot until I started using him yesterday. Running with QGJ, Lumi, Sid, and Gs.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Options
    I have quite a few maxed toons and have experimented a lot with leaders. Dooku is working the best for me atm.

I can't get on board with Phasma, she almost seems gimmicky.

As I'm holding #1, for now I'm not going to change too much. I have Leia and Rey at full but just don't like them as much as what I'm already running.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    I've tinkered with this and my use it on defense. On offense I prefer Jinn/Yoda.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    I've tinkered with this and my use it on defense. On offense I prefer Jinn/Yoda.

Yep, on defense Dooku lead helps me hold rank throughout the day but when I want to snip first, QGJ lead is better.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku lead teams are fun especially with the Jedi teams out there. I just like stunning everybody.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

Yep, on defense Dooku lead helps me hold rank throughout the day but when I want to snip first, QGJ lead is better.

Who are you using?
    Since I once tried a stun team I have most of the guys that usually go in an evasion team but not sure how much to balance evades versus outright damage. Choosing from among: Jinn, Yoda, Daka, GS, Lumi, Sid, Anakin, etc.
    Even thought about tossing Royal Guard in there for maximum annoyance. :)
  • Options

Who are you using?
    Since I once tried a stun team I have most of the guys that usually go in an evasion team but not sure how much to balance evades versus outright damage. Choosing from among: Jinn, Yoda, Daka, GS, Lumi, Sid, Anakin, etc.
    Even thought about tossing Royal Guard in there for maximum annoyance. :)

Defense: Dooku (L), QGJ, GS, Daka, RG

Offense: QGJ (L), Yoda, Anakin, GS, random (usually Dooku)

All toons are maxed except for RG.

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Heh.. I see we were even thinking alike about RG.
    Though I really can't see making an evasion team without Lumi, who is good even without getting an evasion boost and offense up for it... maybe instead of Jinn, though that makes the team a bit on the slow side...
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    @D_Millennial is Dooku's leader ability actually fixed at level 7? I have been holding off.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    @D_Millennial is Dooku's leader ability actually fixed at level 7? I have been holding off.

It is now my friend!!!!
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Options

It is! I've been getting plenty of dodges. ;)
  • Options
    Thanks!

Its lots of fun !
  • Options
    Finally working on my Dooku again. I was thinking Dooku, RP, Lumi, Rey, and maybe Han for fifth when he's ready. Not close to getting RG ready yet.
  • Options
    Heh.. I see we were even thinking alike about RG.
    Though I really can't see making an evasion team without Lumi, who is good even without getting an evasion boost and offense up for it... maybe instead of Jinn, though that makes the team a bit on the slow side...

On the defense team, I've replaced Lumi with Daka before. She performs better on offense due to less RNG. Though she's useless on defense against Sid teams, which are prevalent on my server.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Man, I need to unlock Rey. I'm at 191 shards and I still can't stomach farming hairdryers though.