Rank 2, dooku lead

2Next

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    @D_Millennial is Dooku's leader ability actually fixed at level 7? I have been holding off.

It is! I've been getting plenty of dodges. ;)

Nice I know where my next ability mats are going.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Man, I need to unlock Rey. I'm at 191 shards and I still can't stomach farming hairdryers though.

As much as I know I need to do that part I am just delaying the farm on those
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Man, I need to unlock Rey. I'm at 191 shards and I still can't stomach farming hairdryers though.

I am farming those hair dryers and ima gun di at his hard node to gear rey.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I am waiting on Rey until I get 230 shards and hopefully the level cap increase opens up the challenge with the hairdryers. I usually only farm gear on hard nodes and Ima Gun Di, well, he's not bad but I am swimming in Jedi and I have too many characters already I can't afford to gear and star up.
    I just did a fight with Dooku (L), Daka, GS, Lumi and RG. This is actually for me a "homecoming" of sorts as it is very similar to my old stun team, only better. Three guys who can stun, 2 of them pretty reliably, 2 heals, evasion from Dooku plus Lumi can give it to herself, and GS can self-buff too.
    In the one fight I did, RG evaded three attacks. Offense Up means nothing for him, but boy, I can only imagine how annoying it will be fighting an RG with 17k who keeps dodging.
    It's possible this evasion stuff may finally give the speed meta a run for its money.. we'll see how far down I get pushed overnight. ;)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Nice. My current team is Dooku, Daka, RG, Rey and RP. I don't think they intimidate enough with Rey at 5* and RG at 5*.
  • Options
    Nice. My current team is Dooku, Daka, RG, Rey and RP. I don't think they intimidate enough with Rey at 5* and RG at 5*.

I am building this team. Not sure it's as strong as QGJ/Rey/GS/RG/Dooku, but should be a lot more "fun" for my opponent :D
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    My current goal is to have all 5 opponents stunned. I have only gotten 4 so far.
  • Options
    I've been having a lot of fun running yoda with dooku as lead! Second time around he's either giving everyone foresight or attack up!
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    My current goal is to have all 5 opponents stunned. I have only gotten 4 so far.

Very hard to do unless the team is super slow, simply because stuns only last one turn meter fill. I've done 5 but only for a split second before 1 wore off. In PvE 5 is easier (they are very slow).
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    GitFistoed wrote: »
    I've been having a lot of fun running yoda with dooku as lead! Second time around he's either giving everyone foresight or attack up!

Yeah that is why I like RP and Rey with Dooku. With that FS normaly is followed by Offense up.
  • Options
    Is the Dooku leader ability still bugged at rank 7?
  • Options
    Is the Dooku leader ability still bugged at rank 7?

No.
  • Options
    Fought a couple Dooku teams today in the top 10, a couple dodges but nothing spectacular so far, I think QGJ, Sid and Poggle leads are more consistent, but I'm sure Dooku leads will cause some headaches
  • Options
    I really like to know how rey leverage works before i try dooku as lead. Let say my Rey dodge an attack and she got the offense up from dooku, does her leverage reset the offense up and get the buff for 3 more turns or am i going to lose the buff when i use the skill since dooku buff only last for 1 turn?
  • Options
    Rank 1 in arena. Too lucky and took no damage against enemy team.
    http://imgur.com/a/YGpXc
  • Options
    I got rank 1. Dooku lead is great.
    Rank 1 in arena. Too lucky and took no damage against enemy team.
    http://imgur.com/a/YGpXc

Took 1st for the first time today too with Dooku lead (:
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    Running Dooku(L), QGJ, Rey, GS, Savage - a server mate said it's easily the hardest team he's fought on defence. You could throw in RG, Daka or Anakin and i'm sure it would perform just as well.
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    Options
    I'm going to retry this, I was a bit hesitant. Since when I fought Dooku lead teams it wasn't very impressive in the least.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Been loving Dooku (L) Rey GS QGJ And Sid, and it works well on offense, got and held rank 1 with it. Great when you get multiple dodges in a row, and even better when enemy Jedi start going for Sid. So glad that it works now haha
  • Options
    I try doku 3 Time as lead And it's not good for me .
    No dodges And loose And When i put qgj leader it's Easy win .
    The same And changing leader , make a big différence on résults
  • Options
    I've run Dukoo for a long time now as leader. I'm so glad he is fixed. Near the top now after months in the top 200.