Tiny Changes for QOL

2Next

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I would very much like it if the "home page" button appeared deep in the TW and TB screens so I don't have to hit back 5 times.

Also need button on home screen that says "Press to get a 7* Beckett."
  • Options
    Daishi wrote: »
    Qol I would love most is a sell button on the mod upgrade screen and one on the mod overflow in inbox.

Also a fix to AI that wouldn't always target the taunter when they can ignore taunt, particularly with counterattacks. (Nest fighting bugs will always counter any attack back to brute instead of the person who attacked her even tho she has zeta that let's her ignore taunt)

A list of teams that attacked your teams that is displayed during the review period of TW and GA

That and a filter where you can set a value to (for example) only see mods where speed is greater than 10 or less than 5. Preferably where you can customize it. Then you could filter to mod and to sell bad mods far more effectively. I know we already have a sort but it'd be nice to filter out the low speeds and then sort by another stat. I've had several times of sorting by offense for attackers only to have the 3 speed ones show up at the top when a +12 is only a little less offense. It'd be nice to just be able to filter those out

I sort by speed and then filter by offense secondary
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    Fleet squads. That will continue to be my sole request every QoL update period until it is implemented.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Daishi wrote: »
    Qol I would love most is a sell button on the mod upgrade screen and one on the mod overflow in inbox.

Also a fix to AI that wouldn't always target the taunter when they can ignore taunt, particularly with counterattacks. (Nest fighting bugs will always counter any attack back to brute instead of the person who attacked her even tho she has zeta that let's her ignore taunt)

A list of teams that attacked your teams that is displayed during the review period of TW and GA

And allow us to decline unwanted mods we are rewarded