Tiny Changes for QOL

Prev1
Just some small suggestions for QOL updates.

- remove cut scenes from Haat. If I can’t sim haat yet, let me press auto and walk away after p1.
- The ability to request black/gold gear from Haat
- All energy counts toward 600

Long shot - have a full gun drop as a reward somewhere. Hsith? GAC? Just somewhere, anywhere. Even if it has the drop rate of cantina omegas.

Replies

  • Nauros
    2652 posts Member
    Another one: Add a slider showing all available matches in the opponent selection in arena, or at least guarantee showing different matches after a refresh.
    Revive the stores, the game needs it.
  • Woodroward
    3423 posts Member
    edited August 14
    I'm with you on everything except the all energy counting towards raid tickets.

    The only way they'd include the other energies is if they raised all the raid ticket caps and raised the price of raids to keep the same ratio. They confirmed that years ago. Think it was Kozispoon.

    That stuff ain't changing.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Another one: Add a slider showing all available matches in the opponent selection in arena, or at least guarantee showing different matches after a refresh.

    That would be great. Idk why I view that as a bigger change. Yet- I have no idea what would be considering big or small in terms of coding and programming lol
    Woodroward wrote: »
    I'm with you on everything except the all energy counting towards raid tickets.

    The only way they'd include the other energies is if they raised all the raid ticket caps and raised the price of raids to keep the same ratio. They confirmed that years ago. Think it was Kozispoon.

    That stuff ain't changing.

    Probably not. I thought the counter claim to it would be - it’s easy to get 600 so who cares. In which I had a counter to the counter! It’s easy to get 600 so who cares lol
  • They have it set up so you have to buy exactly 1 refresh to get your 600. They have it just high enough that you have to pay to get it. If they add other energies in they'd have to raise the cap just high enough so you'd have to buy a refresh to reach it, then adjust the raid costs so it takes the same amount of days to launch a raid.

    Now, on the one hand, it would be nice to be able to spend that 1 refresh on say, mod energy, instead of regular energy. But that also would give me less leeway on when I spend those energies.
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    They have it set up so you have to buy exactly 1 refresh to get your 600. They have it just high enough that you have to pay to get it. If they add other energies in they'd have to raise the cap just high enough so you'd have to buy a refresh to reach it, then adjust the raid costs so it takes the same amount of days to launch a raid.

    Now, on the one hand, it would be nice to be able to spend that 1 refresh on say, mod energy, instead of regular energy. But that also would give me less leeway on when I spend those energies.

    Yea, you’re probably right. I just look at it as that 50 comes from dailies anyway. Idk the numbers at all. So idk if that 50 helps them more than a refresh on a node or something. And would be beneficial for newer players that could streamline a mod farm or something in ships.

    Just a “small”change that I think would go a longer way with the base. Again- no idea of the numbers and data they have.
  • Kyno
    21030 posts Moderator
    They stated a little while back that they were looking at adding the other energies to the raid tickets, but to do so and balance things they would have to change all the numbers, raid cost, caps everything.

    In the end we would be in the same situation, it would be "balanced" to always cost 1 refresh at a minimum.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    They stated a little while back that they were looking at adding the other energies to the raid tickets, but to do so and balance things they would have to change all the numbers, raid cost, caps everything.

    In the end we would be in the same situation, it would be "balanced" to always cost 1 refresh at a minimum.

    Thanks Kyno. Idk how you remember all this info. I feel like you have a notebook with duct tape on it- and you write - “MOST RECENT INFO SWGOH” on it.
  • Larx
    61 posts Member
    @daddypig1977 can i hit the like button like a hundred times???

    THIS!
  • Daishi
    441 posts Member
    Qol I would love most is a sell button on the mod upgrade screen and one on the mod overflow in inbox.

    Also a fix to AI that wouldn't always target the taunter when they can ignore taunt, particularly with counterattacks. (Nest fighting bugs will always counter any attack back to brute instead of the person who attacked her even tho she has zeta that let's her ignore taunt)

    A list of teams that attacked your teams that is displayed during the review period of TW and GA

  • Kyno wrote: »
    They stated a little while back that they were looking at adding the other energies to the raid tickets, but to do so and balance things they would have to change all the numbers, raid cost, caps everything.

    In the end we would be in the same situation, it would be "balanced" to always cost 1 refresh at a minimum.

    Thanks Kyno. Idk how you remember all this info. I feel like you have a notebook with duct tape on it- and you write - “MOST RECENT INFO SWGOH” on it.

    Notebook? Like a laptop? lol
  • Kyno wrote: »
    They stated a little while back that they were looking at adding the other energies to the raid tickets, but to do so and balance things they would have to change all the numbers, raid cost, caps everything.

    In the end we would be in the same situation, it would be "balanced" to always cost 1 refresh at a minimum.

    Thanks Kyno. Idk how you remember all this info. I feel like you have a notebook with duct tape on it- and you write - “MOST RECENT INFO SWGOH” on it.

    Notebook? Like a laptop? lol

    No , one with pages. Marble- black and white. That he colors in with a blue pen while scouring the forums to end silly nonsense threads.
  • Keep energy the way it is, keep the max of 30k per guild a day, increase a members contribution to 800 instead of 600.
  • One little change I'd like: after you fail a PvE attempt (e.g. a mythic event) it doesn't pop up the "do you know you have upgrades available -- view collection" menu. I hate that pop-up when I'm trying a mythic event like 82 times.
  • Lio
    543 posts Member
    My QoL request - a "restart" or "try again" button for legendary/mythic events.

    As fun as it is to lose, exit the event, enter the event, confirm my roster, and then get hit with bad rng again is.... I'd love to have a restart button that can just keep you in the event with the current roster and let you try again. It would've been awesome during the Padme event.
  • Daishi wrote: »
    Qol I would love most is a sell button on the mod upgrade screen and one on the mod overflow in inbox.

    Also a fix to AI that wouldn't always target the taunter when they can ignore taunt, particularly with counterattacks. (Nest fighting bugs will always counter any attack back to brute instead of the person who attacked her even tho she has zeta that let's her ignore taunt)

    A list of teams that attacked your teams that is displayed during the review period of TW and GA

    That and a filter where you can set a value to (for example) only see mods where speed is greater than 10 or less than 5. Preferably where you can customize it. Then you could filter to mod and to sell bad mods far more effectively. I know we already have a sort but it'd be nice to filter out the low speeds and then sort by another stat. I've had several times of sorting by offense for attackers only to have the 3 speed ones show up at the top when a +12 is only a little less offense. It'd be nice to just be able to filter those out
  • Lio wrote: »
    My QoL request - a "restart" or "try again" button for legendary/mythic events.

    As fun as it is to lose, exit the event, enter the event, confirm my roster, and then get hit with bad rng again is.... I'd love to have a restart button that can just keep you in the event with the current roster and let you try again. It would've been awesome during the Padme event.

    That's a great idea. Luckily the reworks made that less likely for that particular event (my bugs beat it first try) but I'm sure it will be helpful again in the future.
  • Liath
    4171 posts Member
    Hal_10000 wrote: »
    One little change I'd like: after you fail a PvE attempt (e.g. a mythic event) it doesn't pop up the "do you know you have upgrades available -- view collection" menu. I hate that pop-up when I'm trying a mythic event like 82 times.

    I hate that too.
    Daishi wrote: »
    Qol I would love most is a sell button on the mod upgrade screen and one on the mod overflow in inbox.

    This and also I would like to be able to filter mods by level.
  • TVF
    14327 posts Member
    Mods already filter by level naturally, they just filter by the main choice first.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    14327 posts Member
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Mods already filter by level naturally, they just filter by the main choice first.

    I think he likely means being able to only see level 1 mods so you don't have to scroll to the bottom to keep rolling them.
  • TVF
    14327 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Mods already filter by level naturally, they just filter by the main choice first.

    I think he likely means being able to only see level 1 mods so you don't have to scroll to the bottom to keep rolling them.

    My bad, I tend to confuse filtering and sorting.

    I will apologize to her ;)
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Mods already filter by level naturally, they just filter by the main choice first.

    I think he likely means being able to only see level 1 mods so you don't have to scroll to the bottom to keep rolling them.

    My bad, I tend to confuse filtering and sorting.

    I will apologize to her ;)

    My bad. Didn't look at the name. I meant she not he.
  • I've got but one QoL request: Give us a place to build preset Fleets, like we already have for Squads.
  • My qol:
    Make it possible to use the existing loadout pages to setup an entire tab of mods that can be equipped with one touch.
    Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to quickly equip tw mods on your whole roster at once? Then change to Tb mods, arena mods, etc. etc.
  • kello_511 wrote: »
    My qol:
    Make it possible to use the existing loadout pages to setup an entire tab of mods that can be equipped with one touch.
    Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to quickly equip tw mods on your whole roster at once? Then change to Tb mods, arena mods, etc. etc.

    Are you insane??? Do you know how many credits that will cost? The thought is unfathomable!!!!! /s
  • TVF
    14327 posts Member
    kello_511 wrote: »
    My qol:
    Make it possible to use the existing loadout pages to setup an entire tab of mods that can be equipped with one touch.
    Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to quickly equip tw mods on your whole roster at once? Then change to Tb mods, arena mods, etc. etc.

    Hi there.

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1939503/#Comment_1939503
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • kello_511 wrote: »
    My qol:
    Make it possible to use the existing loadout pages to setup an entire tab of mods that can be equipped with one touch.
    Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to quickly equip tw mods on your whole roster at once? Then change to Tb mods, arena mods, etc. etc.

    Are you insane??? Do you know how many credits that will cost? The thought is unfathomable!!!!! /s

    I imagine the same amount as changing mods around for those modes manually. All this request would do is save people time.
  • kalidor
    1609 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »
    My qol:
    Make it possible to use the existing loadout pages to setup an entire tab of mods that can be equipped with one touch.
    Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to quickly equip tw mods on your whole roster at once? Then change to Tb mods, arena mods, etc. etc.

    Hi there.

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1939503/#Comment_1939503

    Yeah, I'd like to be able to checkpoint my current mods and "restore" back to that. The thrawn event was really painful for that - I literally had to write down all the mods I'd switched out to use for Phoenix on paper - the horror! (this was pre-modsets, FWIW)

    The thing that bugs me about 10x every day is the Arena refresh that simply refuses to offer one of the ranks as an option to attack until you've refreshed about a dozen times. They sort of "fixed" it by always offering the highest rank you can obtain, but it's pretty frustrating when there's only 8 possible players to attack and it constantly displays the same 3. Sometimes you can't attack the highest rank because they're at your payout or simply unbeatable. (I realize the solution is to always be top 3, but some days that's not possible :) )
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Dk_rek
    3124 posts Member
    Just some small suggestions for QOL updates.


    - The ability to request black/gold gear from Haat

    I would literally boot 30 members of my guild and replace them immediatly with 2mil GP members who have 1500 gold eyballs

    And just live off them for a few months...

    Or just join a guild trying to beat haat or early sith raid and just mooch gold eyball salvage for the rest of my natural life
Sign In or Register to comment.