Who To Add To a Dooku Led Team?

Prev1
Currently I Have:
Dooku (L)
Rey
Resistance Pilot
Darth Sidious
?

Who would make a good 5th? And I am F2P, so no Chromium only or Royal Guard.

Replies

• Options
    Yoda
  • scuba
    14071 posts Member
    Options
    RG with his hot poker.
  • Options
    Old Daka? Gives you another reliable stun with potential to double stun and puts opponents in a major bind regarding who to target.

Another option is Poggle since he gains Turn Meter on evade and can supply offense up which everyone (but especially Rey) super appreciates.

Just theory crafting, my Dooku is only 3*.
  • Diraan
    332 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Someone with a high dodge rating already. Lumi sometimes gets a dodge buff from her basic. Pair that buff with Yoda's 4th ability and your whole squad will dodge all over the place, and get +turn meter from Dooku's leader ability.
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Add RG, Yoda or Sid
  • Plague_Inc
    451 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yoda with foresight (he still gets the offense up from dodging).
  • Options
    Lumi or Biggs get evasion up bonus.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    RG with his hot poker.
    I would but I'm F2P and that would take forever

Hawk7915 wrote: »
    Another option is Poggle since he gains Turn Meter on evade and can supply offense up which everyone (but especially Rey) super appreciates.
    Rey's attack grants her foresight, so she already gets offense up (thanks to Dooku) as soon as someone attacks her
  • Options
    Lumi? Gets evasion up with basic, and heals if you're into that.
    You can honestly add anyone since dooku evasion buff is for any type of ally. So mix and match until you find something you like
  • Options
    Teebo, he can remove buffs from opponent (if they have a taunt of their own), and great turn meter when he's stealthed. plus, tanky.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    Now I want to get Yoda, but sadly I have no jedi and that would take a longgg time lol
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    For some reason I pick Ahsoka. She also has good evasion so when the AI is in control its a nightmare.
  • Options
    Fives just to be extra annoying.
  • scuba
    14071 posts Member
    Options
    hnewton wrote: »
    RG with his hot poker.

Rey's attack grants her foresight, so she already gets offense up (thanks to Dooku) as soon as someone attacks her

Farm the RG nodes. He is a common drop in Bronzium, actually the only character I have gotten. I have him at 5* and he is pretty good. 80% stun is great.
  • hnewton
    492 posts Member
    Options
    hnewton wrote: »
    RG with his hot poker.

Farm the RG nodes. He is a common drop in Bronzium, actually the only character I have gotten. I have him at 5* and he is pretty good. 80% stun is great.
    At what star does he become arena viable though?
  • hnewton
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Prana_lama wrote: »
    Lumi or Biggs get evasion up bonus.
    I heard Biggs is weak though

• JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Somehow my 7* ST Han dodges a lot with 15% evasion from Dooku. He actually survived his 3 turn taunt for once...
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Options
    Rp and ashoka. Squeeze rg in there, and if your opponents are 40%+ jedi your 5th should be sid.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    I've been running dooku lead the pat two days and haven't dropped out of the top 10, and collected the rank 1 payout as well. Any squad you put up can and will be Beaten. This has been my favorite Dooku (L) GS Rey Sid QGJ. Enough firepower to get the job done, Dooku and Sid do good damage with offense up.
  • ReyOP
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Mazurka wrote: »
    I've been running dooku lead the pat two days and haven't dropped out of the top 10, and collected the rank 1 payout as well. Any squad you put up can and will be Beaten. This has been my favorite Dooku (L) GS Rey Sid QGJ. Enough firepower to get the job done, Dooku and Sid do good damage with offense up.

Running QGJ as non-lead makes him pretty weak though doesn't it?
  • Options
    Been curious about dooku leader ability, will have to try dooku, daka, rey, yoda, anakin tomorrow.
  • Options
    I can't tell you. Then I would be knocked out of top 100
  • Options
    Maybe ill take a few more weeks testing out dooku as lead to see if his just RNG or maybe his really good as lead coz dooku would have a hard time fighting a yoda team with qgj as lead.
  • Options
    I just killed a QGJ Yoda rey Kylo Akala team like Five mins ago.
  • Options
    QGJ (L)
  • Options
    I just killed a QGJ Yoda rey Kylo Akala team like Five mins ago.

Ok. It seems you can win against those team. I thought maybe yoda's tenacity up would stop dooku from stunning and the off up we receive from evasion would get copy. I havent try fighting yoda much so i never knew how it turns up. A plus for dooku then.
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Options
    Diraan wrote: »
    Someone with a high dodge rating already. Lumi sometimes gets a dodge buff from her basic. Pair that buff with Yoda's 4th ability and your whole squad will dodge all over the place, and get +turn meter from Dooku's leader ability.

BTW Dooku leadership provides offence up on dodging, not TM.
    Res non verba
  • Options
    Fives just to be extra annoying.

Hah that's hilarious. I avoid Fives in arena no matter how easy the team looks.
  • Options
    darth maul = funk anyone who hates a 1 hitter jedi killer
  • Options
    and btw qui gon is first to die