Old Ben moving before Poe?

Prev1
Recently this happened twice in back to back squad arena against the same person. His lead was Ackbar and his Obi Wan both times moved before my Poe. His first two moves (in order) both games were GS then his OWK, both before anyone on my team went (GS, Poggle, Poe, IG's). My Poe is maxed out and I am assuming his OWK was too. BUT according to what I can see about their stats, Poe has a pretty significant speed advantage and should move first every time right? Not sure if this is a bug or some dude cheating? Or in game stats are showing wrong? Idk, but OWK that moves before anyone on your team is gg every time.

Replies

• Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Doesn't Ackbar's lead affect speed? Ill check I think it does
  • Options
    Rebel speed only I think right?
  • Options
    What I'm seeing for speed is:
    Old Ben- 112
    Poe- 142
    Ackbar- 113 (+23 rebel leader speed)
  • Options
    Seems bugged.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Ahhhhhh I know what happend. Ackbar used his special to give Kenobi a full turn meter. Thats the only explanation i can think off
  • Toonny
    109 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    If you hit his Han you will get random turn meter down.

Level 6
    Bluff - Han has a 25% chance to remove 25% Turn Meter from each enemy at the start of each of his turns. In addition, Han has a 25% chance to remove 10% Turn Meter from each enemy when he is damaged.

Draw Fire - Han taunts for 3 turns, and all other allies gain 30% Turn Meter. In addition, all other allies gain 20% Turn Meter when Han is damaged.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    And yes its only for rebels his speed up
  • Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    Ahhhhhh I know what happend. Ackbar used his special to give Kenobi a full turn meter. Thats the only explanation i can think off

But Ackbar would have still needed to go before Poe in order to give Old Ben a full turn meter. Unless I'm missing something, Poe has higher speed than Ackbar.
  • Options
    Toonny wrote: »

Level 6
    Bluff - Han has a 25% chance to remove 25% Turn Meter from each enemy at the start of each of his turns. In addition, Han has a 25% chance to remove 10% Turn Meter from each enemy when he is damaged.

Draw Fire - Han taunts for 3 turns, and all other allies gain 30% Turn Meter. In addition, all other allies gain 20% Turn Meter when Han is damaged.

We have a winner!
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    chuckwing wrote: »
    What I'm seeing for speed is:
    Old Ben- 112
    Poe- 142
    Ackbar- 113 (+23 rebel leader speed)

Which would give AA only 136

No cause Poe goes before AA

Only thing that makes sense is if OB1 was called on the GS assist

Edit: and that would just be the assist he shouldn't get a real turn before Poe
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options

Level 6

I never attacked Han though. The only char that moved of mine before his OWK was Poggle, and I used Droid Assault which shouldn't affect that.
  • Options

Level 6

I never attacked Han though. The only char that moved of mine before his OWK was Poggle, and I used Droid Assault which shouldn't affect that.

Well that ruins my theory then.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

But Ackbar would have still needed to go before Poe in order to give Old Ben a full turn meter. Unless I'm missing something, Poe has higher speed than Ackbar.

True. Definitely a hack or glitch. Its like one time I had a all jedi team QGJ(L) and a complete phasma team went before me almost a whole 2 turns i was **** of that day.
  • Toonny
    109 posts Member
    Options

Level 6

Well that ruins my theory then.

If you did not kill Han then Han taunts will also give Ben turn meter.
  • Options
    What was the full team you were fighting. And did Poggle go or not, you originally said no one on your team went then you said Poggle did. Just trying to figure it out
  • Options
    Ok it just happened again. This guys full team is:

AA* lead
    Han
    Leia
    OWK
    QGJ

1. His Leia went and stealthed.
    2. My Poggle used Droid Assault
    3. His OWK uses his mass ability block skill.
    4. His QGJ goes...

His OWK moved before his QGJ which should never be the case right?
  • Options
    What was the full team you were fighting. And did Poggle go or not, you originally said no one on your team went then you said Poggle did. Just trying to figure it out

Sorry, meant nobody on my team actually attacked.
  • Options
    Yeah I can't explain that.

Best guess -

A fully leveled Han (with AA lead) would go before Poe and QGJ and use his taunt. That would then move QGJ and OB1 to full turn meter. A coin flip between Ben and QGJ goes to Ben. He uses his debuff and then game over. I've heard that a full rebel team (switch HRS and QGJ from your opponent) with Ben is a turn meter nightmare. They all go once and then AA gives one of those four a whole new turn.
  • Options
    I think you may have stumbled upon a glitchy seed. It sounds like all 3 times the moves ahead of Old Ben were the same so it makes sense you are getting the same outcome. Maybe Han's passive is being used even though he wasn't damaged? Was your target over Han when you used Poggle's droid assault?
  • Options
    No idea what Han's speed is, but if he went then his move animation must have glitched out, or I am going blind because I didn't see his move nor his taunt icon pop ahead of his name. I did have some connection error keep popping up 10 minutes or so before the first time I saw this.
  • Options
    I think you may have stumbled upon a glitchy seed. It sounds like all 3 times the moves ahead of Old Ben were the same so it makes sense you are getting the same outcome. Maybe Han's passive is being used even though he wasn't damaged? Was your target over Han when you used Poggle's droid assault?

That I have no idea of, I didn't catch it.
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    Options
    I had the same thing happen to me today in Arena. Both times Old Ben went before my QGJ, I reviewed Han's skills and can only conclude perhaps I lost turn meter battle both times resulting in a loss. Humbling blow was resisted both times, horrible RNG luck. I was shocked to lose with a speed team.
  • Hauzer
    147 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Han is 144 with fish man, depending on gear he could go before your entire team, then give his whole team 30% turn meter and your whole team -30%(chance) turn meter before he is even hit, when he's hit it just gets worse giving tm to his team and chance to remove yours
  • Options
    I'm thinking more along the lines or a glitch similar to the one Phasma leader used to encounter. If you had the target over Stormtrooper Han when you used Poggle's Droid Assault ability, maybe the game counted that as an attack similar to how we used to get assist calls on heals and non-attacking moves when Phasma was first introduced. If the game counted this as an attack it would have triggered Han's passive ability where even if he didn't taunt his team would get turn meter from attacking. It wouldn't show any animation and that could have pushed Old Ben ahead of Poe. Of course this is all speculation and I wish I could try to replicate this but I have no rebel teams on my server.
  • Options
    No idea what Han's speed is, but if he went then his move animation must have glitched out, or I am going blind because I didn't see his move nor his taunt icon pop ahead of his name. I did have some connection error keep popping up 10 minutes or so before the first time I saw this.

His speed at current max with is one or two higher than Poe. But if you didn't see the taunt (it's the Rock's just bring it animation) it's pretty quick. You might have missed it. That is the only non glitch explanation I can come up with.
  • Hauzer
    147 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

AA* lead
    Han
    Leia
    OWK
    QGJ

HAN Taunts Here

3. My Poggle used Droid Assault
    4. His OWK uses his mass ability block skill.
    5. His QGJ goes...

You missed the part where Han taunts after Leia goes

It must take OB up to his turn along with QGJ, which makes sense
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    Options
    Hauzer wrote: »

AA* lead
    Han
    Leia
    OWK
    QGJ

HAN Taunts Here

3. My Poggle used Droid Assault
    4. His OWK uses his mass ability block skill.
    5. His QGJ goes...

You missed the part where Han taunts after Leia goes

It must take OB up to his turn along with QGJ, which makes sense

+1 and BINGO was his name, oh
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Seriously, I paid extra arena refreshes just because it was exciting to have a team I couldn't win against. He wasn't even in the way. Team consisted of Akabar, Leia, Scout, Han, Old Ben. First pass I was on my Droid (Poggle, GS, 88,86, Poe) team, 4/5 characters were destroyed before I got a turn. Second pass I went with speed team QGJ, GS, Dooku, Anakin, Rey. Only move I got was Dooku stun on Old Ben, and a resisted humbling blow on Han before Old ben immediately went from stun to aoe ability block. Was pretty much game over as every hit on Han resulting in Scout and Leia taking out characters. Neat team, anyone have a good strategy of defeating it other than praying to the RNG gods?
  • Zekex
    474 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Anraeth wrote: »
    Seriously, I paid extra arena refreshes just because it was exciting to have a team I couldn't win against. He wasn't even in the way. Team consisted of Akabar, Leia, Scout, Han, Old Ben. First pass I was on my Droid (Poggle, GS, 88,86, Poe) team, 4/5 characters were destroyed before I got a turn. Second pass I went with speed team QGJ, GS, Dooku, Anakin, Rey. Only move I got was Dooku stun on Old Ben, and a resisted humbling blow on Han before Old ben immediately went from stun to aoe ability block. Was pretty much game over as every hit on Han resulting in Scout and Leia taking out characters. Neat team, anyone have a good strategy of defeating it other than praying to the RNG gods?

yoda's meditation works wonders against obi wan kenobi

Target han with QGJ and GS (rey is 1 speed slower than ackbar-led han) before he taunts. Han has way too much turn meter manipulation, 30% upon taunting, additional 20% whenever he gets hit, plus a unique ability which gives him a chance to reduce turn meter.
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    Options
    Zekex wrote: »
    Anraeth wrote: »

yoda's meditation works wonders against obi wan kenobi

Target han first before he taunts.

Excellent advice on Yoda, I knew I should of pushed for 7 star Yoda before it ended. Regarding Targetting Han first, the only character that gets a turn before he taunts is Dooku. Not enough to burst him down, that's why I'm so perplexed typically Han is a non threat. Now he is taunting ahead of QGJ, Anakin.