Old Ben moving before Poe?

2Next

Replies

• Zekex
    474 posts Member
    Options
    Anraeth wrote: »

Excellent advice on Yoda, I knew I should of pushed for 7 star Yoda before it ended. Regarding Targetting Han first, the only character that gets a turn before he taunts is Dooku. Not enough to burst him down, that's why I'm so perplexed typically Han is a non threat. Now he is taunting ahead of QGJ, Anakin.

Qgj lead with anakin should move before han. If not it's probably bugged
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    Options
    Zekex wrote: »

Excellent advice on Yoda, I knew I should of pushed for 7 star Yoda before it ended. Regarding Targetting Han first, the only character that gets a turn before he taunts is Dooku. Not enough to burst him down, that's why I'm so perplexed typically Han is a non threat. Now he is taunting ahead of QGJ, Anakin.

Qgj lead with anakin should move before han. If not it's probably bugged

Yeah thats my thoughts as well, and was so confused. Than again the servers were having issues so who knows.
  • Options
    I think it would be great to let Old Ben use Rebel buffs, although I doubt that's what is happening here.
  • Options
    Seriously, I paid extra arena refreshes just because it was exciting to have a team I couldn't win against. He wasn't even in the way. Team consisted of Akabar, Leia, Scout, Han, Old Ben. First pass I was on my Droid (Poggle, GS, 88,86, Poe) team, 4/5 characters were destroyed before I got a turn. Second pass I went with speed team QGJ, GS, Dooku, Anakin, Rey. Only move I got was Dooku stun on Old Ben, and a resisted humbling blow on Han before Old ben immediately went from stun to aoe ability block. Was pretty much game over as every hit on Han resulting in Scout and Leia taking out characters. Neat team, anyone have a good strategy of defeating it other than praying to the RNG gods?

@Anraeth this makes no sense, if you had QGJ lead he and Anakin should've went before your Dooku, unless attacking Han reduced your teams turn meter (which it could, even if resisted). Unless you are leaving out the part where HRScout hit his basic and raised all of the enemy teams turn meter as well.

Fighting the rebels is not like fighting anyone else. Every turn they have is a chance for dramatic turn meter changes. Only thing close is an HK lead droid team where crits lead to large turn meter changes
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader