Any chance you could finish incomplete squads too please?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I thought it was a shame the Tusken Chieftain wasn't introduced with the KOTOR toons tbh - would've been a logical time since he was a big part of the Tatooine storyline in the game.
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    No thanks. Tuskens should be at the bottom of the character priority list.

Exactly. No one would notice if they just disappeared from the game altogether.

OP will considering he G13'd them

😂. I just can’t imagine dropping that amount of resources on them!
  • Options
    Well I started building them just before sisters got their initial rework... so they've been g12 for about a year or so now!
  • Options
    Do you think they'll all get Gaffi Sticks?! :D
    Maybe a Bantha?... one could get a Wife and Child summon for Anakin to kill ... ok that got dark my bad.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    JlocksJedi wrote: »
    Maybe a Bantha?... one could get a Wife and Child summon for Anakin to kill ... ok that got dark my bad.

Summon Shmi Skywalker to the enemy team. When she dies, Anakin gets Enraged.

• Options
    Nauros wrote: »

And does damage to his allies? :P
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

Kills all Tuskens, not just men but women and children too, regardless of which side they are on.
  • Options
    You're sick bro :D , but nice to see some G13 Tuskens, didn't expect to see some :)
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • JlocksJedi
    42 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

Kills all Tuskens, not just men but women and children too, regardless of which side they are on.

Hmm doesn't sound like a very helpful summon for the Tusken team :D
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

Well, he didn't really help them, did he?
  • Options

Well, he didn't really help them, did he?

Haha yeah but that doesn't improve the Tuskens in any way :#:D