ewok elder
royal guard
and another (not the same) one of those characters added to galactic war

and thats all not very hard to please me :P

Replies

• Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Start farmin hard nodes like the rest of us..I would be unbelievably mad if they threw any of those characters in shipments, it takes months of work, or hard earned money to get those characters to a viable place, hell no you aren't getting them from arena shipments.
  • Options
    I agree Mazurka but I wouldn't be mad if EE moved to an easier farm. 1 shard a day is a very long farm!
  • Options
    Ewok Scout to Arena please.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    If they decide to add a new character , it will probably be in GW
    [SöD]
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Please I hope they put Anakin in Arena and Rey in GW those are the 2 Im farming.
    But problem is rey is considered to some OP so she will never be easily accessible maybe Anakin because people have been calling for a minor buff

EE would be my best bet they put in there because he only has one hard node.
  • Options
    I won't get overly upset at any additions to shipments: we sure need some.

I'm also working on quite a few hard nodes. At least if some of those toons were added to shipments they'd finish sooner.
    Knights of the Mobile Republic
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Honestly, if the next update includes *anyone* moved to GW shipments and/or arena shipments, I'd be downright giddy.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Hey Ima Gun Di would not be a bad addition to any shipment. He'd be great!! I
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    There needs to be additions to both GW and Arena shipments. It is about 30 days overdue actually. They will probably move people from cantina into arena because cantina is their money maker. Arena and GW shipments are practically free.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    Options
    They will add some to more hard nodes so you can farm three nodes to get them.
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    A dream patch would announce the return of the keycard event with the old rates I guess.
  • Dev_Str
    137 posts Member
    Options
    To farm Rey it will cost you 5280 energy.
    It will take you 110 days with no refresh, 55 days and 8250 crystals with one refresh or 28 days and 16500 crystals with two refresh.
    In GW, she would cost you nothing, and you could get her in three weeks.
    Now try to imagine the reactions of those who farmed her during month.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    @Dev_Str that's why their is no point in spending money on this game, chRacters that were once chromium only are appearing in cantina, so what's the point of paying?
    Patience=money saved

[SöD]P
  • Dev_Str
    137 posts Member
    Options
    VIII wrote: »
    Patience=money saved

[SöD]P

This. People spend money to get things faster. I think that's fair. When Old Ben comes in cantina, a paying player who bought the character can spend his energy and crystals to get Chirpa so the money he paid is still valuable.
    But for Rey, I was more speaking about F2P players who spend lots of time and ressources to get a character. When this character comes to GW shipment, evryting is wasted. From my point of view that's unfair.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    I hope this doesn't happen. Defeats whoever finished hard node farming.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    No. Just farm them. Those are all really good, f2p toons that just take time to obtain. It's perfectly fine where they are. I got my 7* Anakin and Rey, like many others, 100% by grinding those nodes. Sometimes good toons take time to acquire. There's no paywall, so I don't understand this need to move them.

Playing musical chairs with toons is pointless. I want new toons added to those locations, not a reshuffling of existing ones.
  • Options
    I owuld also want more characters added to GW and Arena, but not ones that are already farmable, even only on hard nodes. Give us either new characters or rotate out chromium exclusives to give whales new characters and us the previously impossible to get (Aayla Secura in Arena would be awesome).
  • Options
    Ewok Scout to Arena please.
    Word. But with the level 8 node coming soon it might be more manageable to do a slow farm
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!