For all those that were praising the developer of the game

I know this is getting moved in a minute, but looks like if you tried to log in and couldn't you didn't get the miraculous crystal benefit. Even though plenty of people who had no clue there was an outage actually got the crystals.

And if you contact and try get them from support they say you didn't experience the outage.

What a joke.

By the way don't know if I got them and don't care, was just reading the I didn't get the crystals thread, so we all need to stop acting like the devs did something nice and read the thread about people not getting them.

Peace
"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Replies

• Options
    what
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Sorry, if you haven't been on the forum today you missed the big 'outage' where they gave 200 crystals to people affected ..... Or the ones they think were affected

Check out this thread if you want to read some angry comments

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/21195/the-where-are-my-crystals-they-are-coming-be-patient-merged-comment-thread#latest

Edit: I think I got mine, not sure, maybe not, but people are kinda peeved. There was a big thread saying how they did a good job, except maybe they didn't
  • Options
    I have many infections
  • Options
    I have many infections

I hope you get better, maybe the devs could get you some medication, did you try and order the medication during the outage, and can you prove it, if not you will have to get it yourself :wink:
  • Options
    i got hte mail and 200 crystals. dont know why but i'll take it. hope you get yours too.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    I missed out on the last 2 laptop missions, i was out the game for a few hours. I dont know what your issue is, was the game supposed to say "error, but if you stick around you'll get 200 gems so dont go anywhere"?
    {RotE}
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    boy2sok wrote: »
    i got hte mail and 200 crystals. dont know why but i'll take it. hope you get yours too.

I could not log in today (even got a screenshot) and I have not received an email with crystals either...

image_13.png

"You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    @USAmazing

Hope you get yours, it's a shame they can't figure out who should or shouldn't get them.

I'm done ranting, for one simple reason

For those that understand no explanation is necessary .. For those that don't no explanation is possible
  • Options
    I Need a girlfreind
  • Options
    I Need a girlfreind

No you don't, she will either complain about your gaming habits, or steal all your SWGoH energy while you are sleeping. But since mine is probably better at this game than me, I don't complain.

I still kick her **** in everything else ... Allegedly
  • Lokai
    379 posts Member
    Options
    I Need a girlfreind

No you don't, she will either complain about your gaming habits, or steal all your SWGoH energy while you are sleeping. But since mine is probably better at this game than me, I don't complain.

I still kick her **** in everything else ... Allegedly

lol :)
  • Lamb
    300 posts Member
    Options
    Server are located in different states and countries. If half went out, only half get the apology package. Simple stuff to comprehend.
  • Options
    Lamb wrote: »
    Server are located in different states and countries. If half went out, only half get the apology package. Simple stuff to comprehend.

Ironic talking about comprehension when youre not comprehending the problem.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Yes these 200 crystals really took a heap in my faith for this game... sigh. My friend on android got it, I didn't but luckily I couldn't care less ;/
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    I'm in AZ, USA and tried to log in, couldn't, and got mail+crystals later.
  • Hauzer
    147 posts Member
    Options
    I got them on one account, but not my other one that I had just spent 50 crystals for arena refresh after taking 4th to go for 1st... then got disconnected, once I was able to log in like an hour later i was 6th or 8th at payout

lol

Also I checked the device guest accounts I haven't touched in weeks/months who knows just to see... they got the crystals mails

So yeah, I don't think it has anything to do with whether not your account was affected, something just messed up somewhere
  • Options
    I'm depressed I need my Baby back
  • Options
    Yeah I think either the person who called was lying or the customer service person had no clue what they were talking about.

I played a game that was riddled with server errors and they gaveout tons of compensation and usually it took a full 24 hours for everyone to get it so I feel that's what's happening now.