The "Where are my crystals?" (They are coming, be patient) merged comment thread.

Prev13456
Tahssa
4 posts Member
edited March 2016
Okay, I had the connection issues that others had, I see where others have received their crystals, where are mine? I have reloaded the game, and restarted my phone even, nothing..
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Options
    Just wondering. Logged in and out, and the only thing in my inbox was my Arena ranking reward and my credits for the droid thing. If there was extra crystals attached to either one I completely didn't notice it. Or, its 908 EST right now, and it just hasn't kicked in yet for me. Which is fine, I'm just curious how it showed up for other people.
  • Options
    I have not received mine yet either..
  • CollinF
    203 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah same here
  • Options
    I just got mine. But I didn't read the note that said why we are getting it. Do you know what it said? Why did I get 200 crystals?
  • Options
    Yep. Same same here
  • Options
    I got a 4* Daka for it!!!!!!
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    Only just logged in and apparently I got 200 crystals for technical issues?!?!

I'm like what technical issues? Normally I log in after the reset to bust out through many of the energy requiring activities so I don't cap out whilst asleep. Last night I didn't, so no clue what these technical issues were!

I faff around for a bit, decide to check the arena, and saw my rank at 50. No biggie in in the old arena system.. in this new one... I'm sat here thinking.. woah... weekend came early...as this is usually the only time I see a big drop of more than 40 ranks... I'm still scratching my head wondering what the heck the technical issue was?

Well I guess those 200 crystals is for my attack allotment recharge then!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Hauzer
    147 posts Member
    Options
    Got it on one account and not the other.
  • Options
    No In Game crystal mail yet
  • Options
    They mention got some sever problems and it's a compensation..
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    What are you guys talking about?? Im lost....
  • Options
    Yikes. I had those issues and missed my share arena reset time and reinstalled the app per EA. Fingers crossed for crystals in my inbox.
  • Options
    Was everyone affected by this?
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    There's was a server outage earlier.
    So they are giving 200 crystals as compensation
  • Options
    I got mine about half an hour ago. I would've thought you got it by now.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    No crystals, no credits from February...
    [SöD]
  • Robdd
    111 posts Member
    Options
    I want the crystals I didn't get any energy for hitting level 65 so far nothing, yet. I tried restarting phone a couple of times, oh well.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    I didnt get mine... Does anyone know how the distribution works?
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    Inbox empty as well.
  • Options
    Maybe I did, but maybe it was tied into one of the other rewards vs being its own message. I didn't pay attention to how many crystals I had before I claimed my Arena rank reward.
  • Options
    They were having server issues a few hours ago. People in the US Central and East time zones missed their arena payout times.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    They were having server issues a few hours ago. People in the US Central and East time zones missed their arena payout times.

Well I'm not in those time zone for arena payouts, I guess it's a blanket payout for everyone then.
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    I have not gotten my compensation yet. Perhaps it is still on its way.
  • KamikazeRhombus
    1412 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Skye wrote: »

Well I'm not in those time zone for arena payouts, I guess it's a blanket payout for everyone then.

Yeah it affected every timezone so enjoy your crystals!
  • scuba
    14071 posts Member
    Options
    Log out and back in or FC the app. Message will look like this.
    JuWBpIm.png
  • Options
    I called twice, missed the arena...
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    There's was a server outage earlier.
    So they are giving 200 crystals as compensation

Oohhhhhhh thanks!!!

No wonder I didnt wall so much in ranking. Sins im working at payout time I cant afford a last minute attack to raise my rank and usually they trow me way back because of this but today I kept my rank COOL!!
  • Options
    Haven't got the credits on either one of my accounts. Hopefully they pay out soon.
  • Options
    I restarted my phone and still nothing. Will try force closing the app. I did get a mess at about buying the new droid pack.
  • Options
    Restarted the app and still haven't seen sign of these crystals... hmmm...
This discussion has been closed.