CG did us a solid!!!

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    Maybe CG wasn't as out to get the playerbase as all the complainers think? Sometimes patience is good.

21 a week, son that's like a month and a half for 1 piece what are you talking about

This is all about expectations.
    This gear is one of the newer bottlenecks that all newly released toons need even at a low level.
    If you expect them to totally remove the grind for this, you’re out to lunch.
    What they did here was make it a bit easier on you. Still not free, you still need to grind them to keep up, it’s still not enough to allow you to freely gear every too. - that would be unreasonable to expect. But it’s something, which is better than nothing.
    Complaining about this is like being a beggar who insists on only accepting $50 bills or higher.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Booo...

In before someone else said it.

^^ no stun guns!?! Game is dying!

Long live the Game
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Options
    Booo...

I got 5 stun guns this morning in addition to the kyros. (I know you're joking but dang that was a VERY pleasant surprise)
  • Options
    Ephran wrote: »
    Booo...

I got 5 stun guns this morning in addition to the kyros. (I know you're joking but dang that was a VERY pleasant surprise)

Grats!!
  • TVF
    36634 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Stun guns!

I got 5 salt shakers. Very happy.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Slothmaster
    247 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

50 = full kyro
    30 × 3 = 90 pieces
    90 /50 = 1.8 full kyros a month

Almost correct, but seeing as all kyrotech gear requires 100 salvage it’s really 0.9 / month.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Lol math is so hard 50= 1 piece and yes 2 pieces are required. The brilliance.....
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Booo...

Boo! I finished my daily activities before the update and didn't get my 3! I'll be totally left behind now, I demand compensation!

/s. :)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Lol math is so hard 50= 1 piece and yes 2 pieces are required. The brilliance.....

I don’t understand why you feel the need to be snarky about my calling attention to a fact. It’s not about the math, mr. big brain.
  • Options
    So what you’re all saying is you didn’t save your challenges?
  • Options
    tumblr_n7cmkvxSor1rzm1e7o1_250.gif
    Thanks for the bucket
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Booo...

Stun guns!

3 kyro and 5 stun guns today

guess i will stick around 🤣
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Stun guns!

I got 5 salt shakers. Very happy.
    But are any of them novelty cow salt shakers? If not, slap in the face.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    The MK6 Hypos are important, but they're still in Challenges. They just took them out of the list of possible Daily Activities bonus box drops. Which is fine.

In addition to the kyros, notice they upped the drop from 2 to 5. That's pretty huge. There's still a few duds in the box (mk4 carbs, mk10 blastech, etc), but it's mostly good stuff.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options
    Stick wrote: »
    Tag someone who thinks the devs are just out to get us. @BaldingHead90
    Maybe CG wasn't as out to get the playerbase as all the complainers think? Sometimes patience is good.

21 a week, son that's like a month and a half for 1 piece what are you talking about

Called it.
  • Options
    Ephran wrote: »
    Booo...

I got 5 mk8 biotech component. Very good, too!
  • Options
    but the omegas are gone?
  • Options
    buddah3243 wrote: »
    but the omegas are gone?

No. You still get a daily omega.
  • Options

Don't kid yourself. Their sole purpose is to milk your $$$. Being "nice" just means they are switching their cash collection to something else.