Rey’s Lightsaber (Spoiler?)

If you’ve seen the trailer, great!

Anybody notice Dark Rey’s lightsaber is the same type as the Temple Guards in Rebels?

Replies

• Gifafi
    1516 posts Member
    Dude
  • Yep
  • Anyone notice that every star wars youtuber and their mom has already made a video where they mention this fact?
  • Darth wrote: »
    After the atrocious The Last Jedi and Solo Movie who gives a rats ****?!?!???

I do! Yeah, I thought Solo was terrible, and TLJ was disappointing, but I'm still excited for Ep9. I had a great time in the theater at TLJ even though the movie wasn't that great, and that's what going to the movies is all about. I don't expect Ep9 to be a fantastic film, but I do expect to have an enjoyable experience when I go see it, that's something to look forward to.
    You must otherwise you wouldnt have clicked on this post.
  • Gifafi
    1516 posts Member
    Solo movie > tfa

I do! Yeah, I thought Solo was terrible, and TLJ was disappointing, but I'm still excited for Ep9. I had a great time in the theater at TLJ even though the movie wasn't that great, and that's what going to the movies is all about. I don't expect Ep9 to be a fantastic film, but I do expect to have an enjoyable experience when I go see it, that's something to look forward to.

Couldn't have said it better. It doesn't need to be mind-blowingly awesome to be enjoyable.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Darth wrote: »

Snap son
  • LordDirt wrote: »

Snap son

My thoughts exactly.
  • Boo
    3440 posts Member

Couldn't have said it better. It doesn't need to be mind-blowingly awesome to be enjoyable.

But was TLJ honestly enjoyable? I hate TLJ beyond belief, but I'll be the first to admit that it definitely had enjoyable moments, but ultimately was not an enjoyable of likeable film for me, and many, many others.
  • Ezra Bridger had a combination blaster/lightsaber.
    60401-1532336916.jpg

Inquisitors had spinning twin blade lightsabers that they sometimes used as helicopters.
    source.gif

Kylo Ren had a highly unstable lightsaber with exhaust ports that looked like some kind of hand guard for that extra special cool factor
    crossguard-625x350.jpg

Now Rey wants to have a twin blade folding lightsaber that seems impossible to use in the folded configuration? Okay whatever, fine with me. Let the innovation continue.

My favorite is the basic, traditional design. An elegant weapon from a more civilized age.
    latest?cb=20130520172016