It is scary how much these relics cost.

Replies

• 900 gears for 1 level 1 relic ? Are you serious ?
    And where are the unused gears for level 5 ? It requires more G12 Gears ..
    Shame is the only word that comes to mind ...
    phouc1siz3ye.jpg
    71lsbnzuq340.jpg

• Imagine all my toons are G13.
    I played this game for 3 years. Then the picture below shows 3 years of farming.
    How many toons could I bring to level 7 relics if only the basic one was required ...
    3/4 toons ... 3 years of farming = 4 toons and only for the basic gears ..
    🤮🤮🤮
    trg4psn2deq6.jpg
  • @BaldingHead90
    I have enough people in my shard with 3 relic 7 Revans, Malaks and Bastilas to make your poor argument crumble.

Really? LOL

BaldingHead:
    the [tiers] that have the biggest increases [are] the ones you'll need to grind months for.

Also BaldingHead:
    Numerous people in my shard have Relic7 DR, Malak, and Bastila within hours!

So you agree that it will take months for the important Relic tiers to become relevant, but you also want everyone to know that it only takes hours before your shard becomes impossibly dominated by Maxed-Relic Darth Revan squads.

I thought you just weren't reading and understanding other people, but now I have to wonder if you're reading and understanding yourself.

Yes, relics change the game like any new gear tier. Yes, relics are going to both change and add to the gear crunch, like every new gear tier. Yes, whales are going to spend money to instantly upgrade some characters.

But no, this isn't going to have instant effects for most players. If you're not fighting whales for Arena rank, those high tier relics aren't going to be relevant for at least weeks, and more probably months. If you personally are in the minority of people who are FTP and competing against Whales in Squad Arena, I'm sorry for you, but your experience isn't relevant to the vast majority of players.
  • I like my Han Solo doing 7K damage with these new relics. :)
  • Yet to spend a cent too.
  • @IG75
    I like my Han Solo doing 7K damage with these new relics.

Uh, I don't think you actually mean that, do you?

Doing 7k damage? That's nothing.

Your "physical damage" stat is 7k? Now that's special.
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    There are 15 people in my shard ranked 1-50 Arena with more than 5 toons already 7/7 relics equipped. The game just went belly up for many.
  • @BaldingHead90
    I have enough people in my shard with 3 relic 7 Revans, Malaks and Bastilas to make your poor argument crumble.

Really? LOL

BaldingHead:
    the [tiers] that have the biggest increases [are] the ones you'll need to grind months for.

Also BaldingHead:

So you agree that it will take months for the important Relic tiers to become relevant, but you also want everyone to know that it only takes hours before your shard becomes impossibly dominated by Maxed-Relic Darth Revan squads.

I thought you just weren't reading and understanding other people, but now I have to wonder if you're reading and understanding yourself.

Yes, relics change the game like any new gear tier. Yes, relics are going to both change and add to the gear crunch, like every new gear tier. Yes, whales are going to spend money to instantly upgrade some characters.

But no, this isn't going to have instant effects for most players. If you're not fighting whales for Arena rank, those high tier relics aren't going to be relevant for at least weeks, and more probably months. If you personally are in the minority of people who are FTP and competing against Whales in Squad Arena, I'm sorry for you, but your experience isn't relevant to the vast majority of players.

My comments didn't contradict one another. F2P will have to grind for months, for what a whale can buy in an instant. Where did you see the contradiction?
  • 0qalykugz8in.png
    Where do i craft this i have 1000 salvage
  • @IG75
    I like my Han Solo doing 7K damage with these new relics.

Uh, I don't think you actually mean that, do you?

Doing 7k damage? That's nothing.

Your "physical damage" stat is 7k? Now that's special.

Yes the 'physical damage stat'.

With his triple hits, he is dealing well in excess of 120K damage each go.

• Make that "physical damage" stat 7.4K now ;)
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    sntcjsal3drl.png
    ue87amewoxf2.png
  • The law of gambling in games may change soon so they’re milking this super greedy fruit machine for all it’s got left , EA are in the the top 10 of worst company’s in the world list year by year for a good reason lol they only care about cash
  • Today someone posted about how microtransactions are not micro and as I was writing a comment post got closed and deleted. It took about 2 minutes. If only they would work as fast to fix real problems no one would complain.
  • this is the end of guild exchange, with the huge amount of gear needed to make this relics, the guild donations will brutally decrease
    one more step to kill altruism and encourage selfishness
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    relic costs too much
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    keknoby wrote: »
    this is the end of guild exchange, with the huge amount of gear needed to make this relics, the guild donations will brutally decrease

Might need a new guild.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    keknoby wrote: »
    this is the end of guild exchange, with the huge amount of gear needed to make this relics, the guild donations will brutally decrease

Might need a new guild.

Another classic TVF zinger! Bazinga!
  • @BaldingHead90

Really? LOL

BaldingHead:

Also BaldingHead:

My comments didn't contradict one another. F2P will have to grind for months, for what a whale can buy in an instant. Where did you see the contradiction?

well, yeah. that's how the game works. same as it ever was
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • keknoby wrote: »

We still donate. I'm not saying stun guns (TVF's job) but I have actually filled an order for guns to help a fellow officer gear up for Padme.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • I’m more concerned about the cost of fiddlefaddle and ****. I mean the outrageous salvage cost of swizzlesticks is just ridiculous.

Diddlydeeth is by far the most expensive of them all
  • Why would anyone want to be competitive in this game? Its a fun ftp, toon collecting game and thats it. The only way to truly win in this game is to not spend money. If you dont see that, youve already lost.
  • Kheikk wrote: »
    0qalykugz8in.png
    Where do i craft this i have 1000 salvage

I guess you have to find a toon that actually needs that gear to craft those.
  • Cobrajin wrote: »
    Why would anyone want to be competitive in this game? Its a fun ftp, toon collecting game and thats it. The only way to truly win in this game is to not spend money. If you dont see that, youve already lost.

Because the whole gaming industry has over emphasized pvp in order to milk the competitive or vanity urges of your typical gamer. They talk about how much money gaming makes but its all on the back of pvp. The excuse everyone makes is AI sucks, but the reality is that people cant control their urges to be better than someone else even in a stupid mobile game.
  • No complaints here :D

My Han Solo drops Revan before he gets a go.

Hoping to crack 10K physical damage in a day or two. B)

RoF4V9S.png

18W4ErU.png