Galaxy of Lag, fix this please

Lag since the last title update is terrible and everywhere. You can accidentally launch battles with the wrong teams due to it, every click waits 3 seconds to register, when you go to a character screen the first click of the stat button registers but never does anything, bronzium packs take 5 times as long to open, combat animations stutter, scroll thru character collection is not smooth... this is not acceptable and needs to be addressed immediately, like last week. By addressed I mean fixed, not a "known issue".

Replies

• Options
    Yep. You should rollback to before the Relics release until you figure out what the lag is. It must be from the extra memory relics are using...
  • Options
    Totally agree, even on pretty standard hardware (Galaxy tab S2) it is slow and buggy now, far worse after the update. My old ipad air is completely useless.
    Hope they realise if we can't play the game, then you know, we can't actually play the game! I'm not buying a new device just to play SWGOH.
    There is no reason the standard menus and interface run so badly. They're static screens!??
    How about a low effects option so it runs smoother in battles too? I don't care for a pretty flowing background in arena. I'd just prefer not to have it freeze or stutter for 10-15 secs before I get to take a turn in a timed battle.
    Please fix.
  • Options
    Yep very laggy, everywhere, but no comment from dev's or anyone of CG about this issue until now (or i missed it)...
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Options
    They actually know about it:

At the bottom of the Release Notes (Title Update 9/10/2019): "We are aware and investigating the lag issues that appeared with yesterday’s soft launch. We are currently working on a potential fix"

But they also mentioned in the same Release Notes:
    As part of this update, we’ve done a lot of work to shore up the game’s performance which has been at increased risk (...)

I guess that we've just witnessed what that "increased risk" really meant?
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Options
    Any update as to when the terrible lag will be fix? I have a Razer gaming phone with rediculous specs. There's no reason I should have in game lag.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please repor all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>