Next GA

Anyone knows when the next GA is going to be? Or at least a feel of how much time until the next one (we had nearly a month gap last time, not sure if this will be the norm or an exception due to the cheating mess.

I didn't get to kyber by very little and I'm salty and looking forward to the next opportunity :P

Replies

• Options
    I hope the will start it AFTER they have fixed the freezing bug.
  • Options
    I’m hoping they include the dates or at least timeframe in the October calendar post later this week.
  • Options
    I have a few quests I’d love to knock out that are GA dependent, so I’d love for it to start ASAP
  • Options
    The Kyber club isn't that great.

They don't even have fruit punch.

Like 1 item more opens up to purchase.

And we don't get much currency for that shop as it is.

Kinda a waste this idea of GAC currency.

I do it because it's fun anyway.

It would have been nice to get a title though...

• Options
    The Kyber club isn't that great.

They don't even have fruit punch.

Like 1 item more opens up to purchase.

And we don't get much currency for that shop as it is.

Kinda a waste this idea of GAC currency.

I do it because it's fun anyway.

It would have been nice to get a title though...

Kyber doesn't unlock anything in stores. Chromium is the last league that unlocks a section of the GAC store.
  • Options
    I’d like a loot box added to the final rewards. But otherwise I’m happy. Went 10-2 in division 1, will finish with about 32,000 points.

The rewards still seem a little wonky since the event lasts a month and you spend all your tokens super fast before the next one even starts. *shrug*
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Weird - I went 9-3 (assuming I win this round, other guy hasn’t attacked yet but he’s got 1901 to beat) and I’ll finish on 34,500. Even if I lose I’ll be 8-4 and 33,500.

Mind you, only 1 match wasn’t a full clear for me, which makes an enormous difference obviously.
  • Options
    Weird - I went 9-3 (assuming I win this round, other guy hasn’t attacked yet but he’s got 1901 to beat) and I’ll finish on 34,500. Even if I lose I’ll be 8-4 and 33,500.

Mind you, only 1 match wasn’t a full clear for me, which makes an enormous difference obviously.

I'm 9-3 too and I will finish 150 points short of kyber on division 1 :s