State of the Galaxy - October [MEGA]

1235Next

Replies

• Ultra wrote: »
    Its a real answer from the Q&A we just had on Wednesday (its stickied)
    Ultra wrote: »
    Its a real answer from the Q&A we just had on Wednesday (its stickied)
    Does it have to be a cantina node? The Cantina is a hard block for my progression. Even doing my refresh’s my grinds for teams are halted on the cantina table. Now I have to choose between being able to progress my collections or have a relevant team. Even for moderate spenders relic mats on the cantina table has slowed game progression down to a crawl.

Q: Why did you choose to put signal data on nodes without character shards as well. All this does is create a further divide between new and old players. You have to choose between farming shards for much needed characters, or farming data for relics.?

A: CG_Tophat - This is intentional as we did not want low level accounts to farm resources they cannot use at that time in their lifecycle. There's an argument to be made that it helps them prepare once they get to G13, but lower level players are heavily focused on the resources they need now and not end game goals initially. Why not put them on nodes with character shards? In short, we wanted you to make that hard choice. Do you continue to grow your roster or do you double-down on the characters you have is a fundamental choice you have to make for progressing in SWGOH.

• All I heard was ****.
    I have never commented here before.
    This recent screw up by CG with the Darth Malak event warrants it.
    I consider myself a dolphin. I have not spent a cent on the game since May 4th. I want to spend money on the game. I want to be a whale. I have stopped spending, because I have found an ever decreasing value on what I get for the money spent. The lack of playable content combined with the grind to improve your roster is frustrating. The morning of the Darth Malak event within 30 minutes I almost beat it on the first try. I figured after work I’ll remod mission and zaalbar, make a few less mistakes and beat it 2nd try. No such luck, it seems CG screwed up and instead I’m writing this comment. I would much rather be gearing up my recently unlocked Malak. Oh did I mention I don’t have Malak because CG screwed up. It appears that CG will now give me a pat on the head and 250 crystals to console me for the inconvenience.

Incase any Devs read this comment the last 2 sentences should be reread with a sarcastic tone. They were meant to illustrate how little you value your players and their quality of life. 250 crystals is less than I can obtain in a day just from playing. It is definitely inadequate compensation. Since CG won’t let me play the game today due to lack of content(No Malak/+Sarcasm) I guess I’ll go outside.

Beer Killer
    Skruffy Lookin Nerf Herders
  • Wow, this Game earns a new name.
    GALAXY OF CHEATERS
    I'm allowed to play Territory Wars with my wrongly acquired 7* Malak? That is cheating guys and from now It's allowed? By the way i quit TW, because i hate cheating. But from now all players with their Malak who play TW are CHEATERS and they will get reward for their behavior. Amazing!
    The fair players get punish? Because they didn't get any reward for their decision not to cheat.
    The only way to fix that: stop all TW's with wrongly acquired Malaks, or bann all CHEATERS.
  • Also, please bann all the players who uses their wrongly acquired Malak in arena. They are cheating too. Is it fair that i make the decision not to use Malak in my arena, that i can't use my arena squad, cause of this bug?
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Also, please bann all the players who uses their wrongly acquired Malak in arena. They are cheating too. Is it fair that i make the decision not to use Malak in my arena, that i can't use my arena squad, cause of this bug?
    Whats stopping you from not using your Malak? It will be reverted on monday
  • State of the Galaxy???? We don't need no water let the mother mother burn......
  • CacaExtrema
    5 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Also, please bann all the players who uses their wrongly acquired Malak in arena. They are cheating too. Is it fair that i make the decision not to use Malak in my arena, that i can't use my arena squad, cause of this bug?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://help.ea.com/de-de/help/faq/play-by-the-ea-rules/&ved=2ahUKEwiLhdmIp6nlAhXQilwKHbbyAIkQFjADegQIBhAO&usg=AOvVaw29vbrLOCz9u99_NpIhpehR&cshid=1571521874792

This is stopping me!
    Post edited by CacaExtrema on
  • CacaExtrema
    5 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    I play this game for a long long time. I love this game. For me it's one of the best Star Wars games ever. But this mistake and it's solution is ridiculous.
    In my opinion this solution has nothing to do what Star Wars is meaning. It's absolutely the opposite. Learning nothing and let the dark side win forever.
  • Ultra wrote: »

Are you from CG, is this offical? Means that cheating is official allowed until you fix that?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member

Are you from CG, is this offical? Means that cheating is official allowed until you fix that?

They say nothing about what you should or shouldn't do, they said this:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/215694/grand-arena-roster-lock-bug#latest
  • In the meantime f2p players are still farming gear to farm more gear to get more energy to farm more gear. ****!! We want to play with the characters. No more f@#&* gear . No more conditions to play every event. Want better mods? More gear...
    3 years looking for gear!!! Seriusly. Let us play otherwise your greed will finish this game soon if you just didnt do it already with the last "issue" and the last content. Look youtube, this issue will be your last if you dont change this Now eventhough you are acting like nothing happened. 🤯
  • It’s a short lived uptick as far as your data is concerned. I m seeing 20% exodus of top tier players at the guild level and an additional 15% no longer in the pay play game. That 15% is giving it till December to see if your direction changes, if not they are gone.
  • You’re making me really sad, CG. I truly love this game, but you’re just not managing this correctly. You’ve screwed up so, so many times there’s almost no goodwill left on the forums. People used to fight tooth and nail to defend you guys on here, but you never scratch their backs.

I’m sad because I’m getting bored with this game and I really wish I wasn’t. Things are looking so dark and your communication is as backwards and tone deaf as ever. You aren’t releasing characters or new events like you used to, and most of your time and effort lately seems to have been focused on things that players either never asked for at all or are only mildly excited about (looking at Light Side TB here - it’ll be cool, but yknow... the enemies are all bullet sponges in a turn based game, and bullet sponges aren't even fun in shooter games).

There’s no light at the end of the tunnel. It’s disappointing because I have no faith you can pull it together and get back to the player friendly direction the game had a few years back. It felt fresh, new events, new characters, updates for old characters (ENTIRE FACTIONS, mind you, not “touch ups” tied in with one broken keystone character like DR and Padmé). New shops, with additions to old ones, new energies, raids, QOL updates left and right...

Where did that CG go? Is the extent of your creativity coming up with new progression and packs in the store? If so, I beg you, find some games that you enjoy that are similar and draw inspiration from them. For the love of god, clock in to work and make a game that you can be proud of; there’s no reason you can’t make money at the same time.
  • Tu_Baach wrote: »
    It’s a short lived uptick as far as your data is concerned. I m seeing 20% exodus of top tier players at the guild level and an additional 15% no longer in the pay play game. That 15% is giving it till December to see if your direction changes, if not they are gone.

That's some, uhhhh, mighty specific data you have there Mr One Post...
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Maybe just fix Malak and make all toons (Outside of special events) farmable 🤷‍♂️
  • Stare of the galaxy.... Let's see

**** show
    **** up show
    Failed events
    **** pay wall
    Misleading information
    Gear hording

Yup... **** got shittier 👍
    Well done guys - fill in the blanks
  • 7r3jenpjw9dm.jpg
  • I cant wait to see the dumpster fire November post though lol
  • Tu_Baach wrote: »
    It’s a short lived uptick as far as your data is concerned. I m seeing 20% exodus of top tier players at the guild level and an additional 15% no longer in the pay play game. That 15% is giving it till December to see if your direction changes, if not they are gone.

4m GP here and spend quite abit monthly on the game. I too am giving the game until December 31
  • Game is dead clearly because they won’t fix events
  • The paywall for g8 to end of g11 need to disapear