Developer Q&A - 10/2

Replies

• Any intentions of releasing new playable content, or is the future of this game just ways to make our toons stronger, faster, tougher?
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Sicnyc wrote: »
    Any intentions of releasing new playable content, or is the future of this game just ways to make our toons stronger, faster, tougher?

Read page 1, there's an answer to this.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    edited October 2019
    I like that relics don’t boost speed and I hope it stays that way.

However, After reading the response on DR relic question, I wonder if there are any plans on changing that?
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    CG_SvenGG wrote: »
    Ratinira wrote: »
    Question: Darth Revan's relic, for examle, gave him huge physical damage boost. But DR deals only special damade. Similar for HK. Similar for many other characters. Why do relics increase stats (and a lot sometimes) that has no connection with characters kits?

Unfortunately for the sake of balance (plus some other factors) not all stats are highly beneficial to all characters in a group.

They are not "not highly". They are useless. This characters does not deal that type of damage at all. Why not making what you clame to be unique - unique?
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    why is there a title and portrait for the 2,500 Fleet Arena Victories, but not one for the 5,000 Fleet Arena Victories?
  • Is there any plan to adjust mods so that people aren’t solely focusing on speed, since people should never be looking only for a single stat, as I feel that defeats the purpose of mods.
  • are there plans to make the arena and the shiparena independed of a fix payout time? for example payout = reset time and rewards for the highest reached rank...
    many good long-term player left our arena-chat, because of the time-management and the annoying climbing each day against the same player. not to speak of the ship-arena
    thanks
  • Are there plans to make the Geo TB give credit for the IG88 Prestigious title? The higher guilds wouldn't consider hoth TB for any decent reason at this point.
  • KillerOOfDead
    11 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Hey guys, I'm loving my Nightsisters with relics, I can somewhat reliably kill Dr/Malak teams, so my question is: when are we to expect this new abilities that come with relics?
    With this diverse squad arena I feel I'll able to climb to #1 with them with some new abilities ;)
  • Account selling/buying/sharing is against the ToS/EULA. If I were to report someone who purchased an account (primarily someone causing grief), what type of proof would your support like to see?
  • BobaFoot
    10 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    When is the next puzzle coming out???
  • MeowbaccaHSP
    39 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    BobaFoot wrote: »
    When is the next puzzle coming out???

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwinteriscoming.net%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F08%2F17-Bran-scrncap-Eastwatch-trailer.jpg&c=sc&w=736&h=485
  • Thank you for the amazing Q&A folks! Hopefully we answered some of your hard ball questions today. We are going to start wrapping up but I'll post the rest of the responses that I've got so far and let these folks get back to work.

Thanks everyone!!!
  • Will inferno squad (Iden, Del, Zay, Seyn and Hask) be added to GOH?
  • Question: any chance you might update the rewards pool for the HaaT? Or just in general? I have also noticed that my Rank 1 rewards are less useful than rank 5 because of the type of gear dropped.

Additionally, it might be fitting with your aims on alleviating lower gear requirements by taking out some of the less useful gear and replacing it with stun cuffs, carbantis, stun guns, etc.
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    Ultra wrote: »
    sfnz85sasvxq.jpeg
    This conference room is literally unconferenceable with that piece of plastic coming out

How is anyone is able to pay attention to the Q&A while it’s sticking out because of it is beyond me

Dang, he saw it!
  • So basically we aren’t getting any new content until next year? Besides for LSTB in November? Cmon, we have nothing to do in this game except scroll Up and down they our list of toons
  • qprru0uns508.png
    My question didn't get an answer again. It's already the 3rd or 4th survey, I will keep on and on and on asking... :/
  • So no gear bottle neck relief incoming. Not surprised at this. “Maybe in November”. Thanks for the big middle finger to all F2P!
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    So no gear bottle neck relief incoming. Not surprised at this. “Maybe in November”. Thanks for the big middle finger to all F2P!

That just means “you’re number 1”
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    When is Jedi luke coming out to end this game?
  • CadoaBane wrote: »
    qprru0uns508.png
    My question didn't get an answer again. It's already the 3rd or 4th survey, I will keep on and on and on asking... :/
    I don't think we had portraits in the game at the time so I don't think it was intentional. I'll pass this request along to designers though and hopefully we can get her portrait added!
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Argh just thought of one. When LSTB starts running, are you going to boost the shards of Wat (and the corresponding LS toon) to 2, to compensate for running each variant half as often? Similar to what you did back in the day with ROLO and IPD.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I remember a couple times, maybe when weekly store started, when we could spend 100 cantina tokens and GW store tokens on 25 shards of QGJ and other characters most wouldn't spend time on. Was nice to have extra shards for the shard store, would be nice to see something similar since lately the free/ally point data cards have more gear to offer than characters.
  • I remember a couple times, maybe when weekly store started, when we could spend 100 cantina tokens and GW store tokens on 25 shards of QGJ and other characters most wouldn't spend time on. Was nice to have extra shards for the shard store, would be nice to see something similar since lately the free/ally point data cards have more gear to offer than characters.

I think they answered this in a previous Q and A or somehwhere... but they def answered. And the answer was no, that they want the gw/cantina/arena to go to shardshop.
  • QUESTION (Content)

Would you consider adding a season pass similar to clash of clans style? A monthly season with the potential to earn rewards throughout and additional bonuses at the end based off progression through the season pass?

I think itd add another Avenue of revenue, a different form of content, that would allow players to aim towards specific objectives (for example, completing the daily activities every day for a week), that rewards active players, casual players, etc, with a chance for epic rewards!
  • duq1wwuf9u79.png

So why still have them in the game? you cant even slice them so its a waste of resources
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    edited October 2019
    I remember a couple times, maybe when weekly store started, when we could spend 100 cantina tokens and GW store tokens on 25 shards of QGJ and other characters most wouldn't spend time on. Was nice to have extra shards for the shard store, would be nice to see something similar since lately the free/ally point data cards have more gear to offer than characters.
    It was a special occasion to celebrate the 25th or 30th or some anniversary of Phantom Menace, so we had 2 weeks of 25 shards of QGJ for 100 GW Tokens and 25 shards of Darth Maul for 100 Cantina Tokens in weekly shipment
  • Ahhh of course no immediate plans to alleviate day 1 gear crunches....par is the course I suppose. Thanks for nothing devs :)
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    We have end game content ,so when is the game going to be over? and jedi luke comin out..nobody can beat him he is the end game so how long till he is here?
This discussion has been closed.