Padme in Geo TB must die

With Padme in Geo TB, it is impossible for the Geonosians to succeed.

Healing on elimination of Prot. Up, which the enemies gain on any attack out-of-turn, which happens 5 times per turn when you have Hive Mind, makes Geos completely useless.

Mine are geared high enough that they can't die, but they don't even come close to getting any toon down to 80% health. The stronger attackers deal some damage, then the weaker attackers heal it right back up.

There's no strategy you can employ, because you can't choose not to have your geo assist each other. There's no Geo with Healing immunity as an ability, and, worst of all, we have no idea whether or not Padme is going to show up. If Padme showed up only in specific missions, then it would be my fault for not learning that Geos can't handle that mission.

But so long as I have one geo that doesn't qualify for the special mission each level (and I have one - Sun Fac - that's still below 16,500), I'd like to be able to use my Geos somewhere in the event that actually named after them and their home planet.

This can be handled easily without even banning Padme from showing up in certain missions by simply giving Poggle - already a "Hero" character for Geonosis TB - Healing Immunity on basic for all Combat Missions (so... not on Special Missions where they're already intended to be used and have a specific balance that's been intentionally crafted).

Or, of course, you can ban Padme from certain missions, and make that announcement, so that Geos aren't useless in their own event if you still have a single one under 16,500.

As it stands now, however, this is just bad.

Replies

• Options
    I find padme only turns up in the southern missions with anakin and kenobi. Always use my strongest teams south, avoid using NS as sure that elite 5s shows up south aswell, he doesn’t seem to show up north/middle.
  • Options
    Dang so there's counters to teams in GEO TB?

Outrageous ...
  • DarthDec
    25 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
  • Options
    Just make her sad
  • Options
    It's also worth noting that you shouldn't run NS in territories where Elite Fives can show up, as he prevents rezzing.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    She died a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    JDIII wrote: »
    Your supposed to use your Nightsisters south, what are you talking about? Matter of fact, they are the team that’s always won 4/4 since the very beginning! Bounty Hunters middle, and Nightsisters and Traya on bottom. Here: https://jetkokos.ru/

Look again at the chart you posted. NS are middle days 3 + 4 - where Elite Fives isn't possible.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    It’s touch screen. Touch the middle cm’s, then touch the bottom cm’s

I know how it works. Now do the same on day 3 and 4, reread my post and tell me what you think you're trying to correct.

In days 3 and 4 it switches - Fives can spawn in the southern territories, but not the middle. That's why I wasn't specifying a location.

• TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    There was a link to a dev post showing where Fives can and can't show up. How is this even an argument?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Also, don't use Traya in those territories as well. No Sion revive.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Lol

• Options
    It says right in that message of mine: You weren’t the one that said south!!!!! Get some reading glasses. So I’ll wait for your apology for not reading it correctly

You're right. I misread your last response.

A tip about posting on forums - if you're responding in the middle of a conversation to post 4 or 5 posts previous, quote it directly (like I just did) so people know who you're responding to. Otherwise it is generally presumed you are responding to the most recent relative post.

I wasn't trolling you, just trying to figure out why you kept insisting why I said south.