guild mates getting some kind of survery asking about relics

Prev1
GlitterOutlaw
1912 posts Member
edited October 2019
i havent seen anything personally is this a thing?

if you remove relics you will make things so much worse lol.
No. Just No.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• JZ95
    167 posts Member
    Options
    Remove them now, I don't want additional paywalls to worry about
  • Options
    Screenshot or it didnt happen ;p
  • Options
    It’s an in game pop up that directs you to a survey.
    Asks do you like relics
    How would you feel if relics were not in game
    Do you have relics
    And at the end asks for further comments.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Someone must have a pic? It's not totally unbelievable, but would be nice to know for sure
  • Options
    1brxct896xnd.jpg
  • Options
    Relics could be much better not being g14 only a month after g13 )
    At least they might be available not only after g13 but at any gear and star level - that could bring great divercity to the game
  • Options
    Relics dropped in September. Someone in another post stated that September was also the game's best grossing month of 2019. I think that tells you what most people think about relics.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    They would be crazy to remove relics now. People have adjusted to them and some people have sunk a lot of money into them. Pre-relics the top 50 in my arena shard was 48 Darth relics and 2 different squads. Now it is a huge mix.
  • Options
    The survey asks how we feel about relics, but I don’t think “should we remove them” is an option.

I told them relics are fine, but kyros are a nightmare that have ruined everything. My personal feelings are they should have given us more time to grind g13 before adding another progression system, OR make good on drastically easing the gear progression to g12-13. Let kyros be a mild gear wall, and signal data be the main gate. Ease up on everything else. The triple layers of frustration have caused several guild and shard mates to quit. Big spenders and long time players too. It’s just too much frustration, and not enough fun.

I also put in there that 5* unlocks suck the fun out of events. Make the requirements steep. Make the event hard. Give us a long, challenging grind. But at the end, the reward shouldn’t be another grind. I’m not happy about unlocking GSky. He’s just a bottomless pit of kyros and GET. No joy from the event at all unlike when I unlocked Thrawn.
  • Options
    I’m curious if they’ll be sharing the results of this survey in future State of the Galaxies or Q&As.
  • Options
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    They would be crazy to remove relics now. People have adjusted to them and some people have sunk a lot of money into them. Pre-relics the top 50 in my arena shard was 48 Darth relics and 2 different squads. Now it is a huge mix.

Relics haven’t changed my arena shard at all, top 50 = 44 DR teams, 4 padme, 1 IG88, 1 CLS. Only difference now is before relics the teams didn’t have them (obviously) and now relics are here they all have level 7 relics
  • Options
    Here’s a screenshot of the in game pop up. To be clear though, they cannot remove relics. Too many people spent money on them both via crystals and via the relic packs. They would get sued from now to eternity if they just removed relics. I think it’s more of a Public Relations move to make us think they are listening to our feedback.

vwe3sju5pv9l.jpeg
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Ikky2win wrote: »
    Here’s a screenshot of the in game pop up. To be clear though, they cannot remove relics. Too many people spent money on them both via crystals and via the relic packs. They would get sued from now to eternity if they just removed relics. I think it’s more of a Public Relations move to make us think they are listening to our feedback.

vwe3sju5pv9l.jpeg

Yup. And they shouldn’t remove them. I like them just fine. We need a gate of some kind to work at and provide income for the devs. And even though the bit of diversity we see now is exaggerated (because r7 characters can smash g12/13s) some characters are a bit closer in power. It’s just that they made the hill too steep for some of us by adding relics so close to adding g13. Putting 4-500 kyros on newly released characters makes it worse.

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Relics are fine, another progression tier is necessary and it's better than straight-up G14 in that we get to choose what pieces we use. What is sorely needed, though, is a meaningful way to ease the pre-G13 crunch, and we have seen mostly just empty words in this regard. Especially when one of the main sources of gear is blocked by GAS now.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Relics dropped in September. Someone in another post stated that September was also the game's best grossing month of 2019. I think that tells you what most people think about relics.

Lol that does not mean anything other than people were once again conned into buying stuff to feel competitive. In terms of profit yes they made money however in terms of players satisfaction they sunk the ship
  • Options
    I was surveyed and gave completely negative feedback. I did write that they wouldn’t be such a big deal if they actually fulfilled their promise of making it easier to get to g13.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Ikky2win wrote: »

vwe3sju5pv9l.jpeg

Yup. And they shouldn’t remove them. I like them just fine. We need a gate of some kind to work at and provide income for the devs. And even though the bit of diversity we see now is exaggerated (because r7 characters can smash g12/13s) some characters are a bit closer in power. It’s just that they made the hill too steep for some of us by adding relics so close to adding g13. Putting 4-500 kyros on newly released characters makes it worse.

Well obviously the game is being negatively affected by relics or this survey would have never happened. If it’s hurting the game as a whole, change it or remove it.
  • Options
    I don't have an issue with relics. I had an issue with how closely they were released with G13. I get it, I see the progression, but in the future, might want to make it so we don't feel like we wasted stuff on G13. Man that felt like a gut punch. I'm over it. Now that relics are here, leave em I guess. I mean, would I want a magic wand to wave and make them all gone? --- ehhh Kinda like a wish of peace on earth. One wish would I rid the world of all nukes? Yeah I would. But relics aren't nukes. Per say.

Relics are supposed to bring new talents. I mean, if we found another way to bring those new talents to the characters. Say a level increase and unlocking talents at new levels. Yeah burn relics. But if not. Keep em. It is what it is.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I am changing the title, since that is not true, but yes there is a survey about relics.
    I’m curious if they’ll be sharing the results of this survey in future State of the Galaxies or Q&As.

No that is not likely, at least not with any particular details.