Luke Ep VI

Prev1
We will for more that 3 years that this game launch, and the most ever char that community ask , don’t arrive in this game!!!!
Why?!?!?!?!?

Replies

• Options
    Because discipline and rationing of content. They save certain keynote releases.

RotJ Luke will happen eventually. But that's a major event on the scale of the game that they can only do once. I suspect it's somewhere on the five year plan.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    If I were a betting man, I’d wager that we may be getting him on or around May 4, 2020 (May The Fourth Be With You!)

That gives the community time to get through ST content and any Mandolorian content. Starting in early spring we may get a few marquees that would be reqd for it too.
  • TJax
    101 posts Member
    Options
    If I were a betting man, I’d wager that we may be getting him on or around May 4, 2020 (May The Fourth Be With You!)

That gives the community time to get through ST content and any Mandolorian content. Starting in early spring we may get a few marquees that would be reqd for it too.

What kind of odds you giving? I’ll take the over.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Oh, cool, is it time for rampant Jedi Luke speculation again? These are always fun.

R7 Hoda and Wampa required! I heard it from my uncle's roommate's cat who is the janitor at EA.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Wouldn't you think we get a Luke pilot first? And his X wing? What about his snow ship? And Hoth Luke?

I remember the Hoth luke action figure was awesome!

Anyway, I kinda feel that would be a capstone character.

So I'm not sure I want to see this character ever come into the game, because --it might be a sign things are ending.
  • Options
    I’ll take speculation posts over back and forths over the state of the game any day!

You’re missing the Gamorrean Guard too! It’ll be him one on one against a Rancor. You just have to survive 5 rounds before he bites you in half!
  • Options
    Wouldn't you think we get a Luke pilot first? And his X wing? What about his snow ship? And Hoth Luke?

So I'm not sure I want to see this character ever come into the game, because --it might be a sign things are ending.

I would love that but considering the event is a journey (logically moving forward)... why would it go backwards from the end of ESB Luke we already have?
  • Options

I would love that but considering the event is a journey (logically moving forward)... why would it go backwards from the end of ESB Luke we already have?

Well, it's a little off isn't it?

I mean to get CLS, we basically did E4 right?

So, we may need to fill a jedi training Luke first, before the final product.

• capifico22
    370 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    It'll be a 5* release anyway, so who cares?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    capifico22 wrote: »

Can't wait to start hoarding GET 3
  • Options

You know, I will give CG some credit. I hope they heard us on this. I hope this is the end to 5 star unlocks. I really do.

However, they won't retro act anything. Those who got GAS and Malak will just have to suffer through.
  • Options
    Just like Padme was a 5* release?

Or perhaps there are multiple event types and the introduction of a new one is not the end of the old.

Besides, even at a 5* release, you can build up and get the unit ready to go. There is a timespan between, "Immediately," and, "Never."
    Still not a he.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    There are literally no plans for this character in the mix right now so I really don’t get why people think it’s coming, we still have clone wars stuff coming out, then we have ep 9 coming. For all we know that Luke will never come out

Can you show us where you are seeing that there are no plans?
  • Options
    Months and months ago I g12'd ROLO, CHOLO, and HR Scout hoping for Jedi Luke, but lost conviction and only g10'd HR Soldier because I realized that Jedi Luke is never coming. If by some miracle he is released, you will need R7 heroes for all participants, and there will be dark side requirements too like Vader, Palpatine, Tie Pilot, Probe Droid, and Stormtrooper. They might even throw in that Gamorrean Guard. But it won't be happening next May, maybe next December and then you will need R10 heroes.

Think of it: R10 Gamorrean, ROLO, C3PO, Farmboy, Scout Trooper, and Bib Fortuna just so you can unlock Jedi Luke at 5*. Sounds exquisitely ultra painful, yes?

Oh well, I will just R7 my Commander Luke and be content with that.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Shaddes wrote: »
    There are literally no plans for this character in the mix right now so I really don’t get why people think it’s coming, we still have clone wars stuff coming out, then we have ep 9 coming. For all we know that Luke will never come out

Can you show us where you are seeing that there are no plans?

How can one show proof of nothing? Burden would rest with those who claim he is coming. I don’t dive into the files, so I’ll leave that to someone else.

I don’t see him coming until at least... August. May 4th is a good guess, too.
  • Options
    I truly believe it won’t happen. It’s a true endgame character release, meaning once he gets released the game will be at its end. I don’t see them acknowledging the game’s end. If anyone doubts, I’d love to hear your thoughts as to what they could do post Jedi-Luke to keep people playing.
  • Options
    Considering new Star Wars content will keep churning out for years to come, Luke’s Heroes Journey would logically come to an end with the iteration from TLJ or possibly TROS depending upon how that story is told.

That leaves a lot to potentially develop past ROTJ Luke. Will we get any stories (TV, Videogames, Movies, etc...) told between ROTJ and TFA at some point? Absolutely.

Between The Mandolorian and the upcoming Cassian Andor series, there’s likely to be a plethora of great content to develop for this game to start bridging the gaps between PT-OT-ST.
  • Options
    Let the past die.
  • Options
    be ready for Luke ep6 :
    you will need all rebel and empire toon at 7 stars and their ship at 7 stars.
    Power requirement : 20k for toon and 40k for ship
    The event will also require HY and wampa 7 stars and 20k power
  • Options
    I'm still waiting for fetus luke and 3 Y.O leia
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    I truly believe it won’t happen. It’s a true endgame character release, meaning once he gets released the game will be at its end. I don’t see them acknowledging the game’s end. If anyone doubts, I’d love to hear your thoughts as to what they could do post Jedi-Luke to keep people playing.

I don't think so. There will be more of Star Wars and Luke's position as "the ultimate character" will at least be challenged. Rey kinda failed in this regard, but that doesn't mean there won't be someone else. We're getting other sagas besides the Skywalker one.
  • Options
    They need to make the Asokha, Ezra, Sabine Arc in the unknown territories. Asokha is still out there. Arguably a powerful a Vader after years more experience. She is the avatar of the light side of the force (Mortis Arc) and she is full bodied so can control it. Bridger was also no small player. Before Johnson recked the trilogy I was secretly hoping JJ would do an empire strikes back. Maybe have Luke Sacrifice himself to take out snoke, but ultimately leave Kylo pursing and snuffing out resistance, Rey and new republic. Rey would be less Mary Sue. At the moment all was lost Leia’s “allies” answer the call. Live action Kalos and Zeb, Sabine, Ezra, and Asokha.

Asokha saves Rey and trilogy ends with her becoming Rey’s need Master in the force.

People don’t hate Rey.

Next trilogy, grey jedi versus new threat just like the EU. Oh well would have been nice. But some of it is still possible in a follow up trilogy.

Also with “The Madalorian” coming out soon there will be plenty of new characters.
  • taquillasun
    1158 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »

I don't think so. There will be more of Star Wars and Luke's position as "the ultimate character" will at least be challenged. Rey kinda failed in this regard, but that doesn't mean there won't be someone else. We're getting other sagas besides the Skywalker one.

I'm with this guy though... It's a capstone character...

Check this out... have you ever gone to see your favorite band in concert?

When do they play their most popular song?

At the end.
  • Options
    They need to make the Asokha, Ezra, Sabine Arc in the unknown territories. Asokha is still out there. Arguably a powerful a Vader after years more experience. She is the avatar of the light side of the force (Mortis Arc) and she is full bodied so can control it. Bridger was also no small player. Before Johnson recked the trilogy I was secretly hoping JJ would do an empire strikes back. Maybe have Luke Sacrifice himself to take out snoke, but ultimately leave Kylo pursing and snuffing out resistance, Rey and new republic. Rey would be less Mary Sue. At the moment all was lost Leia’s “allies” answer the call. Live action Kalos and Zeb, Sabine, Ezra, and Asokha.

Asokha saves Rey and trilogy ends with her becoming Rey’s need Master in the force.

People don’t hate Rey.

Next trilogy, grey jedi versus new threat just like the EU. Oh well would have been nice. But some of it is still possible in a follow up trilogy.

Also with “The Madalorian” coming out soon there will be plenty of new characters.

This is the kind of story that someone who understands Star Wars would put together. You know, a good story with compelling elements. Something interesting.
  • jfears2
    186 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Oh, cool, is it time for rampant Jedi Luke speculation again? These are always fun.

R7 Hoda and Wampa required! I heard it from my uncle's roommate's cat who is the janitor at EA.
    JDIII wrote: »
    @Jarvind You know dang well that they aren’t spending any kind of money for a janitor! Why do you think we barely get content, it’s because they’re mopping the floors themselves, lol!

You are missing the main point here, how the hell could a cat be a janitor? It has no thumbs, can't hold the mop, it would just make a mess by knocking things off tables just to be a ****, and then probably somehow track sand in the building.. and you know sand, It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere!
    You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...
  • Options

A Brexit themed story arc? Now there’s a thing
  • Options

A Brexit themed story arc? Now there’s a thing