Luke Ep VI

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Old Republic content is not great in SWGOH, they didn't even manage to turn decent KOTOR characters into playable squads that make sense - instead we have GMY, GK, Ezra, etc as Revan's side-kicks but Visas is without tag at all (Dark Side squad is much better designed)
    The problem is not many fans know or love Old Republic content (KOTOR itself is a great and best Star Wars RPG, imho; as well as SWTOR was good and fresh at launch; unfortunately both are way too out-dated now)
  • Options
    That’s why I’m R7ing these five and mirejcvjsxmc.png
    G12ing ALL ESB ROTJ toons.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Shaddes wrote: »
    There are literally no plans for this character in the mix right now so I really don’t get why people think it’s coming, we still have clone wars stuff coming out, then we have ep 9 coming. For all we know that Luke will never come out

Can you show us where you are seeing that there are no plans?

Show me where it says it is? Burden of proof falls on those who claim it’s coming not me.

No, but I'm not the one making unsupported claims. Idk so i don't say one way or the other.
  • Options
    DJayK3 wrote: »
    That’s why I’m R7ing these five and mirejcvjsxmc.png
    G12ing ALL ESB ROTJ toons.

I’m leaning in that direction myself and have encouraged my guild mates to consider it as well. If the character was in the OT, better start beefing them up. My hunch is we’ll need every one of them and at top gear too.
  • Options
    jfears2 wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Oh, cool, is it time for rampant Jedi Luke speculation again? These are always fun.

R7 Hoda and Wampa required! I heard it from my uncle's roommate's cat who is the janitor at EA.
    JDIII wrote: »
    @Jarvind You know dang well that they aren’t spending any kind of money for a janitor! Why do you think we barely get content, it’s because they’re mopping the floors themselves, lol!

You are missing the main point here, how the hell could a cat be a janitor? It has no thumbs, can't hold the mop, it would just make a mess by knocking things off tables just to be a ****, and then probably somehow track sand in the building.. and you know sand, It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere!

I thought Kyno got to be a mod because he mops the CG office floors with his tongue.
  • Options
    Requirements, now that we've seen how GAS was handled - every single light side toon at 7*, every sinlge light side ship at 7*, minimum power 20k on at least 20 toons, week long event with 20 different tiers. If you can't complete 20 tiers in seven days, wait one year for the event to repeat. But don't worry, there will be packs available for $1,000 and up.
  • Options
    We will for more that 3 years that this game launch, and the most ever char that community ask , don’t arrive in this game!!!!
    Why?!?!?!?!?

When you see rotj luke, whale out. The game wont be around much longer after that