Assajj and Dooku special mission

I can't believe this hasn't come up yet on the forum, but how in the **** are you supposed to beat this mission? My assajj is G12 at 18.4k gp and Dooku is G11 at 17.8k gp. My guild is able to unlock the 2nd level of the droid factory bonus, so that at least gives me a droid to help take some of the hits, but I can't even get past P1! I can't even defeat one trooper, let alone 4 per phase! Is it meant to be an impossible mission? Has anyone beaten it?

Replies

• Options
    I was managing it with gear XII AV. Struggled with G11 Dooku. Going by his GP I'm guessing you have his zeta? Try to get him to gear XII with a multi-tool, he has no health steal without it.

G13 AV and gear XII Dooku absolutely breeze through it.
  • Options
    Keep working on it as it is definitely beatable and one of the biggest returns on resource investment for geoTB.

It's beatable at your current gear levels if you have Dooku's zeta for sure although that's probably a minimum (and I've only ever tried with full platoons so that may be holding you back a bit).

The difficulty doesn't ramp up too much until wave 4 so if you clear that first wave you should be good for 3/4 at least with the TM advantage you have going into subsequent waves.

For modding Dooku focus on Potency (at least a cross, 1 set and some secondaries) and speed. If your mods allow also try and increase his offense and protection. For Asajj max CD, CC and speed with an offense cross and health circle. If possible try to get both to go first (which at a guess requires about 100 to 110 added speed from mods). If you can't manage that then future gear investments should cover you through added survivability and offense.
  • Options
    Bizkibo wrote: »
    I can't believe this hasn't come up yet on the forum, but how in the **** are you supposed to beat this mission? My assajj is G12 at 18.4k gp and Dooku is G11 at 17.8k gp. My guild is able to unlock the 2nd level of the droid factory bonus, so that at least gives me a droid to help take some of the hits, but I can't even get past P1! I can't even defeat one trooper, let alone 4 per phase! Is it meant to be an impossible mission? Has anyone beaten it?

G12 of both its pretty easy. Call the droid with your first action. Have Dooku invis and then just spread ability block and stun around. Don't try to focus anything down, just ability block and stun, ability block and stun over and over. Eventually you start to kill everything off.
  • Options
    G12 for both, Dooku Zeta and I beat it almost every time. That said, I have been wiped out in one Geo TB from a massive attack from a Clone Trooper. I usually win though. G12, up to Relics, seems to often be a requirement for the Geo TB missions.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Both my Ventress and Dooku are G12 with one zeta on each (Ventress is not necessary since it is on her leadership skill).

As soon as the battle starts bring you B2 droid otherwise it is going to be a lot harder without his assists. Second Dooku's move should be to put stealth on him and Ventress so that the clones and jedi focus on the droid.
    After that make sure Dooku is the one to give the final blow against the enemies so you can get the heroic buff.

• Options
    The rocket trooper really helps in conjunction with dooku's zeta, because it can call dooku to assist which grants dooku protection and crit immunity. It also allows you to get more attempts at a finishings blow from dooku, which buffs everyone's offense by 5% for the remainder of the battle. Make sure you call the droid with your highest power hero (asajj in your case).
    Once your guild can max out droid factory it'll be easier. Rocket trooper has mounds of health and can tank while the other two hide under stealth.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Bizkibo wrote: »

G12 of both its pretty easy. Call the droid with your first action. Have Dooku invis and then just spread ability block and stun around. Don't try to focus anything down, just ability block and stun, ability block and stun over and over. Eventually you start to kill everything off.

Also try and make sure Dooku is the one getting the kills. You can even let the medic revive someone just to kill him again and get the separatist buff with Dooku.
  • Options
    Your guild really needs the B2 rocket Droid.

Then you need a zeta on Dooku and mod him for Max potency. With both of them at g12 and a B2 rocket Droid, I've gotten 4/4 on that mission every single GeoTB except one where crazy RNG killed my dooku at the end of p3 and he wasn't around to help win the last wave.
  • jr8972686
    177 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Here's my video completing it. Dooku zeta is required I think.

https://youtu.be/5mMHUXEluAs
  • Options
    Have the B2 always call dooku to assist and try to set it up so he gets the kills and builds the spearatist buffs
  • Options
    What I want to know is if anyone has actually completed the dooku hangar mission in P4.