Anyone else not have crystals awarded with email Malak?

Alveric
8 posts Member
edited October 2019
So, crystal amount before and after receipt of email is the same. This means those 500 crystals were 0 crystals. This happen to anyone else, or should I move to big report ?

Edit - Turns out I’m not so much with the reading. Thanks all
Post edited by Alveric on

Replies

• Options
    No one has received crystals yet. They come with a second update later today.
  • Options
    The Crystals are coming in a different update. Just be patient
  • Options
    Anyone taking odds on what the 500 actually turns out to be? I'm going with 5. CG is a joke...
  • Options
    dyarab wrote: »
    Anyone taking odds on what the 500 actually turns out to be? I'm going with 5. CG is a joke...

Donno. Its just been so annoying. This kind of simple mistakes that can do alotta damage annoy me. If they had just checked everything before releasing the event again, we wouldnt have this problem.

Also I think that while this mess was going on, they shouldve taken the game down until they fix it all. It wouldve been much simpler if they hadnt had like a 1000 reports per day, or players continuing to use the (lets call it) "fake" rank 7 malak, or in general playing (which consistently keeps the game going along with this "bug").

Couldve taken the game down, fixed it all and bring it back.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    First read the post bud
  • Options
    I haven’t even got the first “round” of compensation (The shard shop currency) that I was supposed to get.