Started a New Account - Who to Farm?

MLGebra
343 posts Member
edited March 2016
I've just started up an alternate account and want to farm someone competitive yet fun. In my previous account I farmed exclusively droids, so they are the one faction I don't want to get involved with on this account. Actually, I'm also not interested in farming Resistance or Scoundrels, since those have been side projects on my main for a while. So, who do I go for?

Assume this account will be 100% F2P.

Started a New Account - Who to Farm? 11 votes

Cookie Cutter Mix 'n Match
36%
GalgenstrickSilleckDooku_for_daysDayven 4 votes
Nightsisters
9%
and_then_wombats 1 vote
First Order
36%
SidiousIsPikachuFugazyxSkandarGraunxkaleb314 4 votes
Rebels
18%
SonofnoobInggold 2 votes

Replies

• MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    Options
    I meant to add an "Other" option to the poll before adding it. I'm really looking for any and all feedback on what teams are fun and yet able to score top 10 in the arena.
  • Options
    Lumi and Daka.
  • Options
    Droids+PoPo+Daka for All your top 5 needs
    Creator of Dutch Bier Alliance [DBA] - Come and join if you're Dutch. More casual/low level? Come join Dutch Bier Alliance Academy [DBAA]
  • Options
    Rebels
    If I made a new account I would go rebel, looks fun. Fought it once too, they r a tough fight maxed out.

Han, AA(arena)
    HRS (Cantina)
    Luke (Cantina shard farm)
    Biggs (GW)

But I would grab GS first so u can climb the arena and get more shards to farm ur two main rebels

The speed meta may be gone soon so don't go that route. I've done nightsisters and I would stay away from that.

U might think about a high hp team but it's hard to tell with the new changes comin soon
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks @Sonofnoob, I think I'll go the Rebel route. If you ever want to make a rebel account of your own you should add mine. :smiley:
  • Options
    First Order
    FO team so fun:
    Phasma, Kylo, FOST, FOTP, Whoever else (not officer, too weak)

And for the other button you should have:
    Resistance team:
    Finn, Poe, Rey, Resistance trooper, resistance pilot.
    2 tanks with AMAZINGGGGGGGGG attackers. and the finn leader abi will be crazy. the exposes on that team hahaha.

if this was more farmable, it think we would see this team a lot! the potential is very high.