Star forge showdown still messed up

Prev1
Endilis
10 posts Member
edited October 2019
So I only had completed the dark side of the showdown a few months ago. When it reappeared I beat the light side along with the dark side. I didnt realize it was glitched til it gave me shards. I didnt do anything with him so I had 225 shards. With the reset I went down to zero shards. I was slightly **** but I went into the showdown today to get it done. Well I cant get malak shards as rewards. Because I have already completed it. So now I cant get malak.ddtrk2p8d16o.jpg
yjmbqfj3ozwz.jpg

Replies

• Ultra
    11514 posts Moderator
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb

Submit a ticket ASAP
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Not that it would surprise me...
    Have you tried submitting a ticket? It's the only way to get anything, albeit wildly unreliable. The support guys are mostly outsourced Indians with no idea about the game...
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Not that it would surprise me...
    Have you tried submitting a ticket? It's the only way to get anything, albeit wildly unreliable. The support guys are mostly outsourced Indians with no idea about the game...

Yes, but with the Negotiator situation that happened before, he has a chance of getting a 7* Malak
  • Options
    Dont have time to sit on the chat. I'm heading into work. Going to try to contact them tomorrow. Just very frustrated with this game at the moment. This is the first time I've contemplated quiting.
  • sigsig
    235 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    There's a lot of reports of people still able to get additional (bonus) shards too.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Endilis wrote: »
    Dont have time to sit on the chat. I'm heading into work. Going to try to contact them tomorrow. Just very frustrated with this game at the moment. This is the first time I've contemplated quiting.

It works via e-mail too, you don't need to sit on the chat.
  • AceCV
    995 posts Member
    Options
    You really need to report it. Your case is definitely an outlier but it's easy for you to prove that something went wrong... you have 3 stars on both battles so the system recognize that you made both battles with success. They will probably give you Malak unlocked at 5* + 0 shards as you should have.
  • Options
    They did the same thing to me on two accounts.

https://youtu.be/HlvepWhQn2Y

https://youtu.be/-2IpKJXg4_Y
  • Options
    Punishment for getting the bonus shards last time. Now you can never have Malak.
  • Options
    And we all had such faith that this would be executed flawlessly...
  • Options
    Thanks for the info, we are investigating what happened here. It appears to be working for most players but please send in a support ticket if you believe you did not receive the correct number of shards after the update. @lisztophobia Can you send me your ally codes?
  • Options
    ... descending trombone ...
  • Options
    So I only had completed the dark side of the showdown a few months ago. When it reappeared I beat the light side along with the dark side. I didnt realize it was glitched til it gave me shards. I didnt do anything with him so I had 225 shards. With the reset I went down to zero shards. I was slightly **** but I went into the showdown today to get it done. Well I cant get malak shards as rewards. Because I have already completed it. So now I cant get malak.ddtrk2p8d16o.jpg
    yjmbqfj3ozwz.jpg

O_O omg, this "rollback" was a complete disaster.
  • Endilis
    10 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    icanectc wrote: »
    So you had the shards to unlock malak and never did.... Why on earth would you do that?
    Because i saw that it was glitched. Got 75 for the dark side the second time, and then when it game back through got 150 for completing both. Saw arnoldt101 video didnt want to spend anything on him just in case it was lost
  • Options
    Ticket through email in just 72 hours till a response just in time for the event to end
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Thanks for the info, we are investigating what happened here. It appears to be working for most players but please send in a support ticket if you believe you did not receive the correct number of shards after the update. @lisztophobia Can you send me your ally codes?

@CG_SBCrumb
    It's not the lose of the 75 shards that I have an issue with. It's that I have zero shards and it wont give me shards for beating it.
  • Options
    2nd time I planned my day around getting my work done, settling in and finally getting Malak after ~6 months of planning, farming, and preparing. 2nd time the rug was yanked out from under me. I have no words...this is a whole new level of incompetence and a massive slap in the face to those of us who have worked for months to get Malak.
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

@CG_SBCrumb
    It's not the lose of the 75 shards that I have an issue with. It's that I have zero shards and it wont give me shards for beating it.

Who says you wont get shards next time the event comes back.

If we look at empirical evidence I'd say the chance if you getting shards next time they launch this event is somewhere between 99% and 100%
  • Options
    Honestly everything is telling CG to do the right thing.
  • Options
    NikoSWGoH wrote: »
    Ticket through email in just 72 hours till a response just in time for the event to end
    Don't worry it will come back in a week now that's it's gone again lol

Guys guys guys. This is the new plan. Malak will return every Friday untill the end of year. Event will run for a few hours and close.
  • Options
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    NikoSWGoH wrote: »
    Don't worry it will come back in a week now that's it's gone again lol

Guys guys guys. This is the new plan. Malak will return every Friday untill the end of year. Event will run for a few hours and close.

You won’t get anything, and the game will crash.
  • Options
    He'll come back next friday again. Stay for a couple hours, get removed again along with more rollbacks just in time for them to go home again. Repeat every friday until everyone is sitting at 0/330 shards for malak
  • Options
    The sheer ineptitude on display is staggering.
  • Options
    DragonCRC wrote: »
    2nd time I planned my day around getting my work done, settling in and finally getting Malak after ~6 months of planning, farming, and preparing. 2nd time the rug was yanked out from under me. I have no words...this is a whole new level of incompetence and a massive slap in the face to those of us who have worked for months to get Malak.

If you planned yoir2 day around a mobile app and micro transactions, then hopefully this continued incompetence by CG will free you from the matrix.
  • Options
    ☝🏻Shots fired!
  • Options
    Do we get more malak shards this week? I'm low on shard shop