When is enough? You have lost content creators!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    CLS wrote: »
    Darkmetal wrote: »
    CLS wrote: »
    This game has taken a turn for the worst. Losing top YouTube content creators to a panda game. Again a panda game. I think it’s time the developers show us if they really care for the game and community. Or if they just want to milk as much money from the players before they shut down the servers. I’ve seen content creators get emotional because they really care for the game but have had enough of this mess of 5* unlocks that are completely WORTHLESS. To much gear needed to reach gear 13. And also to reach tier 7 relics. I believe in the next few weeks tops, the developers are going to either show they care or they just don’t and want to get this game over with.

Who cares about these self proclaimed gods so called content creators. All they are is full of themselves and way to many people listen to them like there words are the end all be all.

I’ll definitely agree with you that they can be a little full of themselves but also some of them like Mole have released some awesome strategies for raids. And I’m pretty sure anyone who has played this game for awhile has used some sort of strategy from one of these content creator videos.

I watched some of them and in the long run, I can honestly say: I have learned much more from smaller, not so well-known youtubers than from any of the so-called ex "game changers". The most interesting strategic videos come from people who never even hold their face into a camera and don't care about some questionable "fame". And those are still out there and didn't stop playing the game.