#1 Small Life Changes: Multiple Sim Runs At Once [Added To The Game]

Prev13
Mofojokers1992
1975 posts Member
edited July 2016
Some things are very simple but powerful changes and can be done very quickly.

I.e
I have 120 energy and i am going to hit this node 12x. So i click the sim button and slide it to max (it is based on max energy). It will then give me a shared loot pool of 12 runs at once.

Small life change that helps many and especially finger pain of spamming that sim button.

I doubt anyone would disagree with this but if you do I'd love to know why you object to this.

Edit: can be used for other things as well shop side like Bronzium packs.

Think ahead people that are saying NO.
more content will come and in time you will be glad to have the option. Some days you just need to quickly burn.
Post edited by Mofojokers1992 on

#1 Small Life Changes: Multiple Sim Runs At Once [Added To The Game] 210 votes

I would like this change
89%
dauz6063Aneil915TaniwhaGenakumacosmicturtle333IricsBlamStevoUshoHuitzyAbyssPoerliKhorvog_KarbossaWillziakKandinskidrterbVarlieHBu3NoVouterGarthHelmet 187 votes
I dislike this
9%
Msor1980dano7591vincentlondonOppo_RancisisMythovDrpPnts4FoodxxakortsxxKamikazeRhombusHearthiePetrozzaIsThisThomLuke6108andreaModeratusImperialisGoosyHobnobJakkalDrixal_ElungaJHuynhJimboe 20 votes
Other (explain)
1%
JabberwockyStarjumperMrJx3 3 votes

Replies

• Options
    I would like this change
    Pretty surprised this wasn't part of the game to begin with to be honest
  • Options
    I would like this change
    Going to need you to explain that luke.

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_JohnSalera

Small but simple changes :)
  • Options
    I would like this change
    Would save time and would also make it look like we pulled more shards/mats.
  • Options
    I would like this change
    Would save time and would also make it look like we pulled more shards/mats.

Win / Win in my books lol for all sides. :)
  • Options
    Other (explain)
    I'd like to see them fix all the bugs first before making enhancements off people's Christmas list.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I would like this change
    I'd like to see them fix all the bugs first before making enhancements off people's Christmas list.

I think we all would this is just about the idea itself. If we based it on fixing bugs then nothing would be said lol.
  • Options
    I would like this change
    I think fixing bugs will be an ongoing issue, therefore it is important that little cosmetic changes need to be addressed also or no new things will be added.
  • Options
    I would like this change
    Would also be handy for bronzium pulls
  • Options
    I would like this change
    Acky649 wrote: »
    Would also be handy for bronzium pulls

Lol it would especially if you have collected 5k or so worth.
  • Options
    I would like this change
    Good idea
  • Options
    I would like this change
    @Luke6108

I am not a fan of donkey votes on NO so mind explaining why you disagree with the rest of us?.
  • Options
    I would like this change
    This makes every bit of sense if you're farming.
  • Options
    I would like this change
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    This makes every bit of sense if you're farming.

Indeed and since farming is the top thing you have to do in the game it would be very beneficial to us all.
  • Options
    I would like this change
    @DrpPnts4Food

Donkey vote or care to explain?
  • Options
    I dislike this
    Part of the joy/excitement I get from this game is from seeing what I get. Like slowly opening presents, or scratching scratch-its.

I wouldn't be upset if the feature was included, but that's my personal preference.
    Tekken 7
  • ModeratusImperialis
    353 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I dislike this
    The implementation would need to be different than requiring an extra layer of activity for all those times where you just want to do it the one time.

An extra multiple sim button would solve this though but would add a little more clutter. Still an okay solution.
  • Options
    I would like this change
    The implementation would need to be different than requiring an extra layer of activity for all those times where you just want to do it the one time.

That's a good point. So there would have to be three different buttons, 'battle' 'sim' and 'multi-sim'.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Imagine if u pressed that and got 0 purps on a 120 ahah
  • Options
    brilliant idea!

I love it!

I don't fear you bentwookie!
  • Options
    I would like this change
    This is something I've been thinking as well, but having two options.

Run until X amount of energy is used or run until X amount of the desired farming item is acquired.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Options
    Other (explain)
    Idea is good but I can guess the reason they don't do it is because people inherently are dumb. (not y'all, you guys are great)

EA don't want emails saying

"I went to sim a match and it took all my energy - I want a refund/energy back etc" Or "I only meant to click one

This is the main reason they keep it simple and foolproof
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    I dislike this
    @Luke6108

I am not a fan of donkey votes on NO so mind explaining why you disagree with the rest of us?.

You come out with the poll so that we can vote, if you feel unhappy about the No being voted than you should not include it.

Part of the joy of the game is to see oh! I got one more shard for Rey! After you Sim a mode. Or see one more piece of gear being made after hundreds of times of pressing the button. Simple analogy, do you want to have a quick access to energy distribution whereby you set: I want to Sim 9 Rey modes/6RG modes/40 drak side 7-E and then you use crystals to buy energy, press one button, see how many shards and gears you got. It takes 1 minute and then you close the app and call it a day. Or you want to slowly experience the feeling of maxing a toon by clicking on Sim button for many times a day, having a feeling that you are nearer to your goal a bit more? At least it is my preference.
  • Options
    I would like this change

That's a good point. So there would have to be three different buttons, 'battle' 'sim' and 'multi-sim'.

Would be a good way to do it especially for us though that burn 300-1000 energy each day.
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I would like this change
    Luke6108 wrote: »
    @Luke6108

You come out with the poll so that we can vote, if you feel unhappy about the No being voted than you should not include it.

Part of the joy of the game is to see oh! I got one more shard for Rey! After you Sim a mode. Or see one more piece of gear being made after hundreds of times of pressing the button. Simple analogy, do you want to have a quick access to energy distribution whereby you set: I want to Sim 9 Rey modes/6RG modes/40 drak side 7-E and then you use crystals to buy energy, press one button, see how many shards and gears you got. It takes 1 minute and then you close the app and call it a day. Or you want to slowly experience the feeling of maxing a toon by clicking on Sim button for many times a day, having a feeling that you are nearer to your goal a bit more? At least it is my preference.

Sorry if it seemed odd i just prefer explanations for NO and Other so i can see faults or possible changes to an idea.

You could still do it 1 at a time nothing would stop you but for us that dont care and need to burn up 300-1000 energy at a time need it.

Also more content will come and in time you will be glad to have the option. Some days you just need to quickly burn.
  • Options
    I would like this change
    Imagine if u pressed that and got 0 purps on a 120 ahah

It would happen alot more than we would like to think lol.
  • Options
    I would like this change
    Starjumper wrote: »
    Idea is good but I can guess the reason they don't do it is because people inherently are dumb. (not y'all, you guys are great)

EA don't want emails saying

"I went to sim a match and it took all my energy - I want a refund/energy back etc" Or "I only meant to click one

This is the main reason they keep it simple and foolproof

Yeah best to do a three button system, multi,single and normal. Some people are just silly lol.
  • Options
    I would like this change
    OmarFPG wrote: »
    This is something I've been thinking as well, but having two options.

Run until X amount of energy is used or run until X amount of the desired farming item is acquired.

Each time i blow 1,000 or so energy it is for the 50 items lol out of the 1,000 energy i average 20-24 purples. I could definitely see a use for it though when you are 3 off and just want it over with lol.
  • Waz675
    193 posts Member
    Options
    I would like this change

How small is the development team? Places I've worked at had people/team working on bugs, another team on new features /enhancements, and or course, audio, graphical people. Not that "the team" does everything, which of course is ok for 1-3 person development houses, but I'd like to think more than 3 people work on goh coding wise.

But, then again, with the time frame of things, it may actually be a 1 or 2 personal team doing "everything", ouch if so!
  • Luke6108
    370 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I dislike this
    @Luke6108

Sorry if it seemed odd i just prefer explanations for NO and Other so i can see faults or possible changes to an idea.

You could still do it 1 at a time nothing would stop you but for us that dont care and need to burn up 300-1000 energy at a time need it.

It depends on the game. I have encountered games where I need to sim hundred of times per day on one mode and they usually offer a one-time energy spending. But this game, seriously, hard farming requires 12/16/20 energy, gear farming requires 10 energy, how many times you need to press everytime? Assuming you are level 70 and energy is 129, plus 2 refill you will have 240 more, in total you can only speed 300+ and a time, you probably need to sim 30 times, in different mode. It takes less than 2 min to do this and I don't see much time saved. I always feel that the energy is used up too fast, as if I have't pressed a lot of times and then I have no energy. Part of the joy is sim the cantina nodes, it takes a minute or so and I will see all the shards and dragoon balls I got. The time taken is slightly longer but the joy is longer.
    I have not encountered a situation where I got 1000 energy to burn up a time. Maybe you are a whale and refill energy so many times ,nobody is going to stop you by saving 1000 energy and that's probably why you find it too time-consuming. But for me, so far I have not come to point that I need to burn all energy in one action. I don't mind using the new feature if it is implemented, but I feel fine about the current siming mode.
  • Options
    I would like this change
    @Luke6108

It depends on the game. I have encountered games where I need to sim hundred of times per day on one mode and they usually offer a one-time energy spending. But this game, seriously, hard farming requires 12/16/20 energy, gear farming requires 10 energy, how many times you need to press everytime? Assuming you are level 70 and energy is 129, plus 2 refill you will have 240 more, in total you can only speed 300+ and a time, you probably need to sim 30 times, in different mode. It takes less than 2 min to do this and I don't see much time saved. I always feel that the energy is used up too fast, as if I have't pressed a lot of times and then I have no energy. Part of the joy is sim the cantina nodes, it takes a minute or so and I will see all the shards and dragoon balls I got. The time taken is slightly longer but the joy is longer.
    I have not encountered a situation where I got 1000 energy to burn up a time. Maybe you are a whale and refill energy so many times ,nobody is going to stop you by saving 1000 energy and that's why you find it a problem. But for me, so far I have not come to point that I need to burn all energy in one action. I don't mind using the new feature if it is implemented, but I feel fine about siming over and over again.

Alot of us do reach massive amounts of energy per day with top 10 players per leader board and daily crystals and yeah like others i buy 15k crystals here and there.

This is just a small change and trust me some days you just need to keep your energy low.

(At work lol) hiding my phone under my desk quickly burning energy before the boss pops back around.