Amateurs

Bunch of amateurs running multimillion bussines! How is it possible that u have constant issues in the game?!?!

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    what issues are you having?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Glad you let us all know specifically what it is you wanted to rant about.
  • Options
    TB issue, battle freezing! Malak issue....
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie, to be honest I was a bit afraid to click this link at work.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Are you disappointed?
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options

Are you disappointed?

"This press conference is over!"
  • Options

Are you disappointed?

Depends.

Disappointed that this thread is what is is? No.

Disappointed that this is the state of the forum? Yes.
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »

My sound doesn't work still.... it's not too much fun playing a silent game.

I play a different game after, and it's like I'm in a different world...with sound.

I have a phone with possibly the best speakers ever on a phone. Useless....

Also, last Geo TB my buttons started vanishing... and I didn';t get to complete. Had to close and re open and I lost all progress. Not fun.

And they still haven't finished the latest rollback for Malak. (not that it affects me all that much) Still, things not working.
  • Options

I wasn’t sure whether to be upset with the lack of actresses and dubious plot lines with a driving instructor in this thread.. sigh
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options

I play a different game after, and it's like I'm in a different world...with sound.

Also, last Geo TB my buttons started vanishing... and I didn';t get to complete. Had to close and re open and I lost all progress. Not fun.

And they still haven't finished the latest rollback for Malak. (not that it affects me all that much) Still, things not working.

I turned off the sound the first day I started playing this game and have never felt that I've had less fun because of it
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    I noticed the combat freeze as well, albeit intermittently and continued as normal. I thought maybe it was some kinda weird background logging going on as the animations dont freeze just combat stops ( even on auto ) for a couple seconds.
  • Options
    Lio wrote: »

I turned off the sound the first day I started playing this game and have never felt that I've had less fun because of it

A whole day?! Wow you don't say! Glad you don't like sound. I do. As do many. It's an issue. Maybe not for you, but I'm sure the devs would disagree.As I certainly do. Like I said, my phone is the awesomeness... I'd like to use it fully.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    Lio wrote: »

A whole day?! Wow you don't say! Glad you don't like sound. I do. As do many. It's an issue. Maybe not for you, but I'm sure the devs would disagree.As I certainly do. Like I said, my phone is the awesomeness... I'd like to use it fully.

K
  • Options
    Darkside79 wrote: »
    Bunch of amateurs running multimillion bussines! How is it possible that u have constant issues in the game?!?!

Give them a chance, they have a 5-year plan ;)
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I always have my sound off, but every once in a while if I have headphones in it comes on, and it's glorious
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    Literally unhearable.

Sometimes I enjoy the sound, sometimes I have to play without it.
  • Options
    This game has sound?
  • Options
    Hikari wrote: »
    This game has sound?

It does - and the team that did the sounds and music did an amazing job. Whenever I can, I play on Bluestacks with awesome PC speakers. The sound effects in the game are simply outstanding.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*