What's your typical Heroes battery usage?

13Next

Replies

• Options
    25% !
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    Options
    The last 7 days goh destroys everything
  • Options
    63% geez!
  • LordStyling
    1461 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    NchARw8.png
  • Options
    Reyia wrote: »
    0%
    Playing on an Emulator.

@InternetSwag Emulator's aren't that portable like a phone is though.

Well I do have a phone, I just never play GOH on it. Besides if I have a 48 inch monitor I'm gonna use it.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • zaphod
    47 posts Member
    Options
    Note 4
    3% GOH
    20% screen
    Avid f2p (ish-spent 50$ in 3months)
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    My phone says 19% battery usage for heroes. Apparently it was on for about 5.5 hours today (1:35 am here, opened it to start playing at about 10 or 11 am). I like to look and plan heroes/teams. Check energy. Stare at it bored.

Anyways, it also says 56% of my battery usage is screen. Which makes sense. It's 1:37 here now and I'm still staring at my phone on the forums. Which is where I am when I'm not playing. Why'd you ask this question again? I just realized I spend all day in game or here. Good thing I'm already laying down....

Haha. I'm on Android 4 by the way.
  • Jsnazz
    349 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    32% on my used $25 smartphone :smile:

[img][/img]battery%20usage_zpsm9m1uom3.png~original

• DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    54%. It's not as bad as I thought but from the 30% safari, I think most was spent here in the forums
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    0%
    Playing on an Emulator.

Well I do have a phone, I just never play GOH on it. Besides if I have a 48 inch monitor I'm gonna use it.

Same, I have a big monitor connected to my PC. I have dual displays with the 42" monitor as main and 21 as sub. Main has 1920 * 1080 resolution and sub got 1680 * 1050 resolution.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Jsnazz wrote: »
    32% on my used $25 smartphone :smile:

[img][/img]battery%20usage_zpsm9m1uom3.png~original

Looks like your cheap smartphone can measure the real usage better than the more expensive android phones.
  • Options
    0%
    Playing on an Emulator.

Same, I have a big monitor connected to my PC. I have dual displays with the 42" monitor as main and 21 as sub. Main has 1920 * 1080 resolution and sub got 1680 * 1050 resolution.

Nice :) I used to be a big PC gamer, now I use it to play this :neutral:
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    0%
    Playing on an Emulator.

Haha your nVidia won't be straining to cope with the graphics requirements. I use PC to play mainly blizzard games such as heartstone and Heroes of the storm. Sometimes some occasional steam games. The iPhones are for SWGOH.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    63% geez!

@Darksidecalls2me Anything over 60% is proper usage of phone for GOH :D
  • Options
    0%
    Playing on an Emulator.

Haha your nVidia won't be straining to cope with the graphics requirements. I use PC to play mainly blizzard games such as heartstone and Heroes of the storm. Sometimes some occasional steam games. The iPhones are for SWGOH.

Hearthstone <3
    Now that's a game I spent too much money on...