Y-Wing for next GAS?

What's the odds on the Y-Wing being farmable before the next General Annikan event?

Replies

• Options
    Marquees move to Chromuim farms within 4-6 weeks of their release, then another 4-6 weeks until they get placed in farmable location. Worst case scenario, within 3 months you should have Y-Wing farmable.

There is no official info on GAS return cadence, you can only assume ~4 months based on the first return of the Malak event.

Most likely the event and the Y-wing farmability will occur around the same time, or within so close limits that you would have no time to farm Y-Wing to use in the Epic Confrontation, if that was your intention.
  • Options
    And a side note: the ships part of the event was crazy easy. I did it with pretty much the bare minimum so I'm sure y-wing will help but it isn't that needed
  • Options
    And a side note: the ships part of the event was crazy easy. I did it with pretty much the bare minimum so I'm sure y-wing will help but it isn't that needed

What's your overall thoughts on the Y-Wing?
  • Options
    The other guy said it best. It let's you use Hound's Tooth elsewhere. It's a fine tank and can do some damage. So in GAC now you can put it with Negotiator and put HT with Ackbar
  • Options
    i love starting ships on the day the event started, Y-wing was EVERYWHERE. Also, why does the power read so low? Is it due to a lack of crew member?
    nhewkavtajt4.png
    "But," he whispered, "it was so artistically done"
    The smile faded. The glow in his eyes did likewise... and Thrawn, the last Grand Admiral, was gone.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    igotthelog wrote: »
    i love starting ships on the day the event started, Y-wing was EVERYWHERE. Also, why does the power read so low? Is it due to a lack of crew member?
    nhewkavtajt4.png

Yes, it's gp is left in the dirt maxed too. Doesn't matter for performance though.
  • Options
    And if you are working on Negotiator, it'll be even easier next time round. I believe everyone had to use Endurance for the first run due to no 7* Negotiators being owned at that point.
  • Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    It’s not really needed for it, that phase was so easy you could actually use the minimums to win

The minimums work for round 2 with Padmé?
  • Options
    GhostRep wrote: »
    It’s not really needed for it, that phase was so easy you could actually use the minimums to win

No, I believe you'll want relics on GK at the least, and probably Padme and Ahsoka too. And B1, and maybe Asajj for P4.
  • Options

No, I believe you'll want relics on GK at the least, and probably Padme and Ahsoka too. And B1, and maybe Asajj for P4.

Already have GK, B1, and Ventress W/Relics. Working on Padmé next :)

Droidika's Zeta help much?
  • Options
    BTW, really appreciate all the insight from yous. Looking forward to getting General Skywalker!!!
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

Yes, it’s very helpful.
  • Options

If you don't have Droideka's zeta you'll need to go overboard with the other toons. I didn't have it and it ****. I ended up having to pour more resources into the team than I wanted. I believe I was Magnaguard r3 (but definitely not necessary - its job is to die) B1 r4, B2 r3, Assajj r4, Droideka r4.

B1 and Droideka are pretty much all of your damage in that phase.