Options
    TGITVF likes PEE iirc
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • thecarterologist958
    1111 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Finch1221 wrote: »
    Is that what you think PEE means if I was in school that would be even more embarassing anyone who can read would have fun reading this you trying and failing to get a point across.

Glad you had fun reading it, I had even more fun writing it, though I think if an English teacher were to look through this their main concern would be with your grammar, it's quite personally upsetting. First of all, you claim I failed to get my point across, but since you countered it I'm guessing that's simply not true.
    When did I start taking this personally?

Around about the time you started whingeing about people's paragraph development, which isn't limited to Secondary school tricks, more limited by them by the looks of things.
    All of what you mention there is what everyone who has a following experiances when they make things public but it is nothing new

Yes, they are experiences people have when they make things public, hence a lot of famous people complain about such issues and/or have someone else handle their publicity. What makes it worth CG opening themselves up to that in their private life as well as their work? Given they are private accounts.
    honestly they would likely recieve as much praise as hate from players in game most players would realise they are just players of the game and say GG personally I wouldn't consider this a drawback.

They have already said they have accounts in the game, why wouldn't people credit them with that fact unless they think they're lying? People aren't going to pat them on the head and go "Well done, you were telling the truth!", that's not how the world or the internet works.
    See what I did there gave my opinion took your 3 points and countered them with one statement I'm not sure where you get personal and spoiled from that.

You countered one of my points that had two examples, and tried to claim that the two people who have most tried to debate with you can't read, so I can't imagine where I got spoiled from...
    Again stuck on the 'they don't play the game' I have already answered that one

I said they do play the game and that was my first message, so what of mine have you countered again?
    They may have different account name? Are you dumb?

Is my real name thecarterologist958?
    I am not sure where you get issue from, this is simply someones opinion of something that I think would be interesting regarding this game.

I also think it would be interesting, though not to me personally, but it doesn't mean it's a good idea, take this conversation as another example, it's a total waste of my time, but I'm REALLY bored.
    So your whole smile is pointless and I do find deers in headlights funny.

I'm well aware, I don't tend to smile with purpose. Also yes, DEER in headlights are funny, so is throwing in irrelevant metaphors to try and sound intelligent.
    You see how easy it is to disregard your points my English teacher would have probably found this comical tbh. First person to actually make a point though well done.

Not yet, but maybe your English teacher will write your next answer for you, then we'll be able to see whether they can actually formulate an argument instead of throwing incorrect references at people and hoping they won't notice, that's a point you didn't try to counter I notice. Also thank you for the faint praise, if it were true, I'm sure I would have leapt for joy at your generosity.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    TGITVF likes PEE iirc

:thinking:
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    This is how this thread reads to me:

Jane: I want Susie to come out and play with us. It would be more fun for us if she were here. Why isn’t Susie playing with us? Susie should really play with us!!!
    Mary: Maybe she’s busy or sick.
    Bonnie: She probably just doesn’t want to. She doesn’t have to play with us.
    Jane: That’s not a reason! How childish to just say she doesn’t want to! Of course she doesn’t have to but she has to tell us why. She needs to come out here and tell us why she’s not playing with us, or at least send her mom to let us know why!!! Geez, you’re all such babies!!!!!
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    I hope Mary and Susie get together and have a child just so they can name her Mary Sue.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Are you dumb?
    lmao
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Are the developer accounts public on SWGOH.GG since they claim to play this game I feel like there accounts should be public knowledge.

If I work for a grocery store, does every customer have the right to see my shopping list? Your argument makes no sense.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Are the developer accounts public on SWGOH.GG since they claim to play this game I feel like there accounts should be public knowledge.

If I work for a grocery store, does every customer have the right to see my shopping list? Your argument makes no sense.

Careful, I can attest to the fact that people here have :alot: of trouble with grocery store analogies.
  • Options

If you worked in a grocery store would anyone give you a second look nevermind ask anything personal.

If you actually read this post you would understand

You think devs should have public accounts because....

That's what I get out of your nonsense.

Just because they work for the company doesn't mean their personal games need to be public.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Careful, I can attest to the fact that people here have :alot: of trouble with grocery store analogies.

You weren't kidding....whoooosh!
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Also Jane: Anyone who disagrees with me didn’t read, can’t understand, and/or is dumb!
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe Jane is just jealous of Mary and Susie and their cute-as-a-button little daughter?

I'm not exactly sure since I've lost track of the metaphor. I still don't see why the developers need to do any of this though.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm not sure where this is going, but it is not really on topic.

They play the game, their profiles are probably on SWGOH.gg. no they have not and probably have no intentions of putting out there who they are in game, because it could be taken many ways and serves no real purpose.

If you dont believe they play the game, that is on you, they said they do and nothing short of seeing them playing the game first hand will convince you if they have to provide anything more then the statement of "we do play the game", which they have said.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not saying it's negative, I'm saying your version of "public exposure" is irrelevant.
  • Options

FYP
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I'm not saying it's negative, I'm saying your version of "public exposure" is irrelevant.

Actually, I believe public exposure is against the law in most US states. Although Europe is a bit more lenient in such matters.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I got bored of repeating myself yesterday.

At the end of the day you all keep saying public exposure is a negative which is the opposite in this line of business I truely hope none of you ever get into it. Just shows what state CG is in atm if you ask me.

I said nothing about it being negative, I pointed out that they said they play and all you are saying is you dont believe them. Showing or listing out random accounts by name doesnt change what you will or will not believe.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

At the end of the day you all keep saying public exposure is a negative which is the opposite in this line of business I truely hope none of you ever get into it. Just shows what state CG is in atm if you ask me.

One thing is for sure, you're not making a compelling enough argument to convince others that making dev accounts public is a positive.
    Then again, i haven't been able to convince you either, but that's probably just because you're too dumb to understand ;p
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

You shouldn't be exposing yourself publicly
  • Options
    Top part was for Leef no need to be so self centred.

I was trying to help him get his point across and instead he tried to twist my words like I am sure you will.

It just so happens that their private thing is linked to their work what a lead of logic... I have already explained the benifits.

I am not sure what your idea of praise is but mine is much different.

You call that spoiled I say people should be called out when trying to twist words and am insulting their attention to detail I really shouldn't have to explain this.

If I miss something I most likly think it's irrelevent.

If you're talking to someone else its good manners to say so. Speaking of which, Liath, you've pretty much nailed it.

Who cares, and not very well, hence they've been countered, you just don't want to debate the matter, which is a shame, though this is fun too.

Yes I call that spoiled, sorry, and I took you literally, if you have an issue with that, give more thought to what you say.

I'm guessing that was also true for everything of context I said, hence you've resorted to nitpicking and name calling. Now are we going to get back on topic, or have the Gods spoken and come to silence us both?