13Next

Replies

• Glauron
    56 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Battle Report: GAS vs GR mission, P2.
    Squad: GAS r7, Echo r7, Rex r5, Fives r7, Tano g12+4
    Enemy line up: 1/4 - droids, 2/4 droids, 3/4 droids w Wat and Asajj, 4/4 droids w Nute and droid sniper (1-stack guy)
    1/4 - focused on B2 stacks, B1 stacks and cleanup. Tano was useful to dispel Magna on the hop. Saved 2nd grenade and rex big hit for 2/4.
    2/4 - same as 1/4 - made sure to have grenade and big hit for 3/4.
    3/4 - considered using platoon special but decided to save for 4/4. Wat put perma-taunt on magna so I blitzed him. Then focused the droideka-like turret thing. Was able to keep ahead of Wat and took out commando next, then got cooldowns back up while hitting Asajj and/or Wat. Made sure to have grenade and big hit up for 4/4.
    4/4 - assist-despelled magna. Nute extorted GAS but he went down shortly after which removed it. Clones swapped fire for a while taking out stacked droids. Used platoon nuke on a commando - massive damage didn't seem to do much. Between Rex nuke, grenade, and GAS standing up it was easy.

Takeaways -
    - this battle seemed about 4x as easy as P1. Could be the tenacity/potency buff, could be the got difficulty backwards, could be RNG. In P1 GAS went down in 1/4, here he didn't until 4/4.
    - make sure you use the middle ability of GAS when possible. The daze is very powerful.
    - Grenade is key. In this phase it actually stunned about 50% of the droids. Saved a crap-ton of damage and tm-gain for them
    - save Rex if things are under control. His big hit doesn't usually one-shot a droid but can take out 50-75% of its EHP.
    - Focus on stack droids. The commandos don't seem that crazy nor does the tac droid compared to these guys. B2 is absolutely first priority. The only danger time in this one was when Wat perma-taunted magna - the B2 stacks hurt until Rex big hit knocked magna down (AOE's help too).
    - Ahsoka's special can take a ton of stacks off. She hits twice, plus can call assists from echo and hero abilities. Save it if you can for a stack droid.
    -
    Edit: LSGeo is still ****. Needing 12m GP per guild member to have a chance at full stars, not being able to complete 4/4 in P1 wiht full r7 toons (unless they are heroes), and droid factory being in P4 despite affecting P3 are all egregious ****.
    Post edited by Glauron on
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure about the difficulty thing, in my P1 with a G13 (but no relics) UP I got through the first two waves easily.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Completed P1 combat mission 4/4 with R4 CLS, R7 Han, R7 Chewie, R4 R2, R3 C3P0. Only lost R2, was able to stun and use TMR to control the enemies and only allowed a few enemy turns at all.
  • Options
    Somehow won the p2 fleet battle using Home One fleet. MSF, Bistan, Biggs started, JKA 1st rein, Cassian 2nd and **** it was over, victory.
  • Options
    GrimKiwi wrote: »
    Somehow won the p2 fleet battle using Home One fleet. MSF, Bistan, Biggs started, JKA 1st rein, Cassian 2nd and **** it was over, victory.
    What was the enemy fleet starting lineup and first reimforcement?
  • Options
    I hit deploy...it worked.

• Options
    3 geos. Sun fac spy and soldier
  • Options
    1st rein was another geo, cant remember which one, maybe soldier again?
  • Options
    I think its the best QOL update they have ever done, takes seconds to do this event, thank you CG :)
  • Options
    It’s been pulled. Biggest success
  • Options
    It’s being canceled: SUCCESS!
  • Options
    The success is that my guild chose Hoth so we didn't have to beta test this dumpster fire, and we got 750 GET-1 from the bonus missions.
  • Options
    BeralCator wrote: »
    The success is that my guild chose Hoth so we didn't have to beta test this dumpster fire, and we got 750 GET-1 from the bonus missions.

I had thought about their testing, most testing accounts prob have unlimited resources, so its not a real test, its the only way can understand how they can get simple bugs