So is the level cap increase this week or next?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    V01D wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »
    There is another way.
    What if “all 50 people” turned into “all 100 people” and guild sizes increased?

This could happen. Or even two guilds teaming up just for this event. I do not see another way in which you would not instantly make all prior content obsolete.

That's the problem. They keep re-painting themselves into a power creep corner. And the harder and faster they increase the difficulty, the faster they make older content obsolete. But for the past 2+ years, CG has been proverbially peeing in their pants to keep their collective butts warm.

But every new senior producer comes along and thinks "This time, it'll be different!" ....and then they make the same mistake as their predecessors.

I wouldn’t say they make the same mistakes. I would say they make worse mistakes. It just keeps getting worse and worse. Never thought I’d miss Carrie.
  • Options
    With all these theories about how power/mods/relics etc, whatsbout the simplest answer of all. ..cg just admit they cannot ever expect a single player, let alone a whole guild, ever meet these absurdly unreachable power requirements, and finally reduce the severity of this farce????
  • Options
    Level increase, MAYBE? However, I agree that mod increases are more likely...and let's not forget that relics might not be done. They were supposed to come with extra abilities initially. So if they still do that, those might increase GP, too.