Ship Upgrade Achievement not achieving

Anyone else finding that ship upgrades aren’t being counted toward the achievement?

Replies

• Options
    Are you actually starring up the ship(the correct way to get the achievement) or just upgrading abilities?
  • Options
    I am pushing the buttons that say “upgrade” in hopes of receiving credit toward the achievement that says “perform upgrades.” Are you telling me that in this case “promotions,” not “upgrades,” are upgrades?
    Zwanni_420 wrote: »
    Are you actually starring up the ship(the correct way to get the achievement) or just upgrading abilities?

• Options
    It only counts when you increase a star level of a ship. WAI, and has always been this way.

I'll grant that it could be better worded though.
  • Options
    That achievement counts promotions i.e. stars added.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Dinglord wrote: »
    I am pushing the buttons that say “upgrade” in hopes of receiving credit toward the achievement that says “perform upgrades.” Are you telling me that in this case “promotions,” not “upgrades,” are upgrades?
    Zwanni_420 wrote: »

Yes, the last tier used to be one short of the maximum number of possible stars. Then they introduced something like Ebon Hawk and it was able to be completed. Has to be star promotions, not ability upgrades.
  • Options
    Ship promotions are called “upgrade.” The button in the bottom right corner that moves a ship star level up says “Upgrade 100K” or whatever the current price is.