Crafting g12 finishers by accident

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/210136/g12-finishers-update#latest

Back in July when g12 finisher pieces appeared devs said they would implement some double confirmation system to avoid players would craft more than one piece in one character, or craft it in wrong one. It was going to be done in the future. Seems December is not future enough.

I have 25 g13s and it’s first time it happens to me. Wouldn’t be so difficult to add same confirmation we have with zetas. I had completed Power Cell Injector (Fusion) and was thinking who would use it. I had few options in mind, Shakti, lsBastila, Unmasked Kylo, clone Sargent, Palpatine, but unfortunately when I was checking what piece would give to B2 separatist droid I created the piece by accident. Well, he would be my 6th or 7th option. Could have been worse. I have like 20 worse toons, but B2 wasn’t going to be my choice at this point

I used EA answers, created a ticket, and even have been able to chat with one person. Awesome. Unfortunately solution has been same as always. We can’t do anything. So even I know no dev will read this, less will answer it I create this post so they solve this issue. It’s so hard to complete that pieces, with dozens of characters using same components, and if u create it in wrong place you have lost that time and resources. And I can consider myself lucky. Piece could have been created for acolyte or cad bane

Have a nice day holodevs