Please please please add mod rejection

MadDad_NewWarframe
153 posts Member
edited December 2019
Hello CG

Please could you heavily consider, adding a reject mod option after events and farming.

Or/plus add 1000 more to stored capacity. There's way more toons and events, so it needs a capacity increase.

Thanks
MadDad

Replies

• Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Hello CG

Please could you heavily consider, adding a reject mod option after events and farming.

Or/plus add 1000 more to stored capacity. There's way more toons and events, so it needs a capacity increase.

Thanks
    MadDad

But if you applied them to your characters you wouldnt need more room.
  • Options
    Monel wrote: »
    Hello CG

Thanks
    MadDad

And you could just sell the ones u dont want
  • Options
    Let’s see.. hit sell, highlight x mods, sell..

Or give a tool that could cause easy mistakes to the unwary.. hmmm
  • Options
    Take the time to go through your mod pile and sell anything that wont be profitable ala no speed secondaries after initial upgrades
  • Options
    Sell all your mods
  • Options
    Hello CG

Thanks
    MadDad

And increase my gp and handicap myself in grand arena. By modding unused players. I do sell mods weekly. But rather than flooding the inbox, should be able to reject them.
  • MadDad_NewWarframe
    153 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options

Well clearly I mean the tool from inbox. Not mod menu...so big deal if its in error, I'd lose like 8 mods.

However the actual mod menu, I have heard of people selling all by mistake.
  • Options
    I have my GP inflated because I try to keep all the “good” mods and I will place them on unused characters. Then I have more total space for other mods to eventually upgrade and sort through
  • Options

Well clearly I mean the tool from inbox. Not mod menu...so big deal if its in error, I'd lose like 8 mods.

However the actual mod menu, I have heard of people selling all by mistake.

How? just lock them
  • Options
    Hello CG

Thanks
    MadDad

And increase my gp and handicap myself in grand arena. By modding unused players. I do sell mods weekly. But rather than flooding the inbox, should be able to reject them.

How will it handicap you in GA? Matchmaking isn’t done on your entire roster.