Beware of buying 4x and 8x Chronium packs

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Holy crap! This isite the exact problem I've been having for quite some time now!

Support acts like they don't know what I'm talking about!
    This has happened multiple times and I can't seem to get any help from EA. I even screenshot what happened and I still can't get help.

Has anyone gotten relief or help with this issue?
  • Options
    @Sniperchief - I think so, but have no confirmation. I had another example on jedi consular that also worked. The animation is really throwing things off and it took a lot of time to do all the necessary screenshots. It could be buggy on occasion, but my test gives me renewed confidence in purchasing packs (if you're into that sort of thing).
  • Options
    If this is true then why has EA not come back on to confirm it. My new math skills say that's not what happened to me. I only got one set, though the computer said I got two, multiple times.

EA is doing nothing to confirm of deny.

Why?

One random player test against others? Maybe they fixed the bug today, it doesn't account for Dec 22nd from when the game opened.

• Options
    I thought I didn't end up with enough Leia shards after getting her a few times opening a couple of 8 packs.

This might explain it.
  • Options
    There is no issue... That video shows it. It's pretty clear that when you get two sets of the same shard in a pack even before the second set of shards is shown the game tallies them as received when the first set is revealed.

Mountains out of mole hills....
  • Options
    This seems pretty impactful!
  • Options
    This happened to me twice buying the 8x bundle. Ugh
  • Options
    I got this today from an 8pack. I already had Leia before opening...got x2 10 shard packs of Leia and for the dupe Leia, I only got 15 shards for a total of 35 shards. Who knows how many shards i've been scammed out of from the many 8packs i've bought :(fxtqmw.png
  • Options
    Nice pull.. So many princess Leia shards
  • Options
    BUGABOO wrote: »
    I got this today from an 8pack. I already had Leia before opening...got x2 10 shard packs of Leia and for the dupe Leia, I only got 15 shards for a total of 35 shards. Who knows how many shards i've been scammed out of from the many 8packs i've bought :(fxtqmw.png

Have you read the thread? If you knew how many Leia shards you had before, you should've been able to accurately count how many you got from that pack. If so, how many Leia shards did you net after you bought that pack?
  • Options
    Just got Grand Morff 4* and Lando 4* from two 8x packs plus shards that unlocked several characters.