3* Chewbacca =25 shards

Shards
    12 Mob inforcer
    12 Jawa
    12 Asoka

Fixed so not to look so messy
    Post edited by NonValidUser on
  • Options
    paste your mobile device with some ketchup and wash it out with diet sprite.

it will boost your phone's immunity thus making your squad stronger.

good luck baby
  • Options
    The retreat option in GW is critical, since it helps you game the pattern of actions and reactions that occur during any fight. If at any point in a fight you experience an outcome that is not favorable, you can retreat, play the same actions over until you reach that point, and then try something different. The simple act of (a) changing your target, or (b) using a basic attack instead of a special attack, or vice-versa, can radically alter the outcome of the match. It can mean the difference between having three of your characters dead and the other two in the yellow, and your team fully intact and healed up or ready to heal.

My approach to team composition is to have a balanced set of responses to a wide variety of situations, leaning towards endurance. To give you an example, in a newer account I created (level 68 currently) my team composition for GW is Quigon 6*, Lumi 7*, Geo 7*, Dooku 4* and JC 5*. I could stand to work on JC's stars, and will focus on Dooku once I hit level 69. But for now this team gets me through GW every day with few or no casualties.

QGJ's leader ability is key. It allows him first strike with a devastating assist that can, against weaker foes, take out an enemy character in the first action. It also speeds up Lumi and JC, both very important since it means they can heal earlier in the match if need be and more frequently.

There will always be at least one Jedi in the opposing team because heals - usually Lumi or JC. Dooku will almost always stun that character, taking it out for one round. Later on, even Dooku's normal attacks will have a good chance of stunning and ability-blocking enemy Jedi.

Geo's assists kill. Simple as that. Between QGJ and Geo at least one character will be dead on the opposing side first round, if not two.

Lumi and JC are there to keep everyone's HP up, but Lumi is also a great source of damage in her own right. The force blast hits like a rocket launcher and can help finish off an enemy softened up by an assist from Geo or QGJ. Lumi's heal is so powerful that I only use it as a last resort, and I try to pop it early in a match so the cooldown timer is reduced substantially by the time the fight ends.

JC's cooldown reduction attacks allow him to spam heals throughout the gauntlet.

I'm not saying to build this exact team, but the synergy I've experienced with this lineup is excellent. If I get a bad opening, say, Dooku or Daka stunning two characters, I will switch out JC for someone else for that one round. Normally Eeth Koth for the stun, or IG-86/IG-88 for more damage. I figure you can get similar results with other teams that work well together.
  • Options
    My 8 chromium pack pull

12 Shards :: Asoka, Mob inforcer, Jawa

Unlocked
    4* Darth Maul
    First Order Piolet 7 shards
    2* Kit fisto
    Chewbacca 25 shards
    Ewok 7 shards

How do you feel about that pull? Alot of people hate on maul but I personally think he's cool. And I love the first order pilot cause he does massive damage I just wish he would be easier to farm!
  • Options
    Well mixed lol
    Maul! But he kinda sucks
    Kit fisto .. 2*!? Why not 4*
    and both non farmable *sigh*

FOP.. Yeah, I will farm him In the future!

But it only costs half of my 21 days of crystals...
    I'm cool with it B)
  • Options
    I can even count how many time I got fisto thru packs tho. I have him as a 4*
  • Options
    Some toons have a target on their head...Daka must go first lol

I usually try to avoid taking Daka first. I try a few other options to see if her revive attempt will fail. If I can kill off a significant damage dealer/heal blocker and her revive fails, I can take her out after she's wasted her turn.
  • Options
    trellent wrote: »

I usually try to avoid taking Daka first. I try a few other options to see if her revive attempt will fail. If I can kill off a significant damage dealer/heal blocker and her revive fails, I can take her out after she's wasted her turn.

Today in GW Daka instantly revived a player.. I reset.. Same out come...I killed off a different Character..she revived him too :/
    Reset, This time i killed her off first lol

But shes no real threat, beside her stun.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    trellent wrote: »

Today in GW Daka instantly revived a player.. I reset.. Same out come...I killed off a different Character..she revived him too :/
    Reset, This time i killed her off first lol

But shes no real threat, beside her stun.

I always kill her first. She's soft and her revive and stun can really mess you up.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.