Kyros replace Stun Gun ?

I thought EA implemented Kyros in order to reduce the gear crunch on Stun Gun...
What a surprise to see that GAS needs both ....
You are disgusting!!!!
Where are the Stun Gun ? Nowhere, expect vs cx like Kyros....

Replies

• Options
    Will EA/CG will do something about the Stun Gun ? A fix place in a token shop would be a minimum...
  • Options
    Fredy5 wrote: »
    Will EA/CG will do something about the Stun Gun ? A fix place in a token shop would be a minimum...

Doubt it. Stun guns have been a bottleneck for years. It's just the way these games work. You can either pay your way out of a progression block or be patient and choose carefully what you develop.
  • Options
    He needs one Stun Gun. Then 50 Stun Gun salvage for a G12+ piece.

Without Kyros that would be 5 Stun Guns to get to gear 12 by your reckoning. Which would you prefer?
  • Options
    I prefer Stun Gun since it's half price...
    1400 cx for a Stun Gun and 2800 for Kyros...
  • Options
    I prefer Stun Gun since it's half price...
    1400 cx for a Stun Gun and 2800 for Kyros...

And the carbs to make the Stun Gun are also 1400. Or 2,521 for a whole Stun gun.
  • Options
    Carb are in challenges ... You can have 1 full carabanti per week ....
  • Options

And you can easily farm 50 Kyros in a week from the normal nodes.
  • Options
    Have you tried their drop rate ? 10% is a Max from what I have farmed....
  • UdalCuain
    5022 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Have you tried their drop rate ? 10% is a Max from what I have farmed....

Yep. I had around 300 Kyro farmed from nodes ready to take GAS to G11, supplemented by the remaining 100 from GE and GAC stores.

All I'm farming on Hard nodes is a couple of refreshes of Vulture Droid at the minute, the rest goes to Kyro farming.
  • Options
    You are surely very well placed in arena....
    I am top 200.... I still need full kyros to G12 Malak ....
  • Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »

Doubt it. Stun guns have been a bottleneck for years. It's just the way these games work. You can either pay your way out of a progression block or be patient and choose carefully what you develop.

Or completely halt all shard farming from hard nodes and shard purchases from the guild store for a while and focus on nothing but stun guns. Together with the shard store, this makes for an acceptable rate of progress. Much more bearable than the meager drop rates of g12+ gear.
  • Options
    I would be glad if Stun Gun had a fix place in Shard shop... It almost never appears...
  • Options
    I would be glad if Stun Gun had a fix place in Shard shop... It almost never appears...

Is the rotation RNG-based? I thought it would be fixed because I see stun guns every other time. I just checked and they're listed right now.

x2qwbb5ogmpl.png
  • Options

Is the rotation RNG-based? I thought it would be fixed because I see stun guns every other time. I just checked and they're listed right now.

x2qwbb5ogmpl.png

Just for u tho ;p
  • Options
    I see stun guns in the shard shop 2-3 times a week tops
  • Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »

And you can easily farm 50 Kyros in a week from the normal nodes.

Whilst i appreciate that kyros have technically reduced dependency on stun guns so much, this point you make here is illogical.
    You can't make the comparison between free carbantis and farmed kyros.
    Assuming what is said here is correct you could get 1 free carbanti from challenges and farm the 50 stun guns as opposed to you saying you could farm the 50 kyros
  • Options

Or completely halt all shard farming from hard nodes and shard purchases from the guild store for a while and focus on nothing but stun guns. Together with the shard store, this makes for an acceptable rate of progress. Much more bearable than the meager drop rates of g12+ gear.
    No stun guns in guild store...
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    They also removed Stun Guns from a fleet node. Cannot understand why.
  • Options

No stun guns in guild store...

I meant carbantis for fully crafted stun guns.
  • Options
    I see stun guns in the shard shop 2-3 times a week tops

That's odd. I just checked again and there they are. I could swear I see them every day when I bother to check during several store cycles. j67205fnww99.png
  • Options
    Multiple players have 181 G13 characters. CG ain't easing any crunch. Pay or wait.
  • Options
    What bothers me is that they introduced Kyros to ease the gear Crunch on carabanti and Stun Gun...
    The reality is a simple lie, they just erased all the other gears we had x1000 and widden the gear crunch; therfore, we need both just to play with a toon we had enormous difficulty to unlock...
    It's just disgusting....
  • Options
    What bothers me is that they introduced Kyros to ease the gear Crunch on carabanti and Stun Gun...
    The reality is a simple lie, they just erased all the other gears we had x1000 and widden the gear crunch; therfore, we need both just to play with a toon we had enormous difficulty to unlock...
    It's just disgusting....

They eased the crunch on those pieces, that is reality.
    The gear crunch as a whole remained mostly the same.
    Saying this wont mean much as you seem to have made up your mind, but as far as i know you can't say they havent been true to their word there
  • Options
    And what have they done to ease the crunch on Stun Gun ?
  • Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    Options
    And great, for G10, in addition of the Kyros you also need 3 full Handcuff...
    They haven't eased the gear Crunch with Kyros, they widden the gear Crunch....
    EA/CG are disgusting liars....
  • Options
    Kyros are much easier to farm than stun guns. You should get 10-25 per day with 3 refreshes and free energy.
    Stun guns on the other hand is shard shop.
  • Options
    Whether you think kryotech has reduced the gear crunch or not (reduced reliance on other things with a harder farm is my opinion for what it is worth) to say kryotech is easier to farm than stun guns is pretty indefensible, you can farm them from one node, versus farming from normal and fleet nodes for stun guns plus drops in the shard store. You may not wish to do either, but stun guns are more readily available.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    You may not wish to do either, but stun guns are more readily available.

Yeah, whatever.. I was going to respond at length but I'll just leave this here.