Shard shop questions

Prgynt
56 posts Member
Basic questions as my first to on to reach 7 stars should be soon. What is the exchange rate? If I have a 7 star toon, how many of their shards do I need to get 1 for another toon?
Can you buy one shard at a time, and do they have a limit while that character is available at the store?
How often do they rotate characters at the store?
Finally, can you ever buy hard to get ones like Vader, or ones from Chromium packs like Kit Fisto? Or is it a lot of ones that are relatively easy to farm??

Replies

• Options
    I use this thread and bring it up to your screens. Is there a chance to get chromium only shards from the shard shop? Vader is in the Shop but have someone seen chromium shards?
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    -Exchange rate is 15:1
    -Ex. 5 extra Luke shards= 75 shard shop currency
    -Each character in the shard shop is worth 300 shard shop currency
    -For each character, you get 2 of their shards for 300 shard shop currency
    -24hrs to rotate characters, no refresh
    -You can buy Vader, Rey, FOTP etc...
    -No one has ever seen exclusive chromium only characters ex. Fisto

[SöD]
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    1 shard post 7* is worth 15 shard shop shards. It takes 300 shard shop shards to get 2 shards of another character. So it will take 20 post 7* shards to be able to purchase 1 pack of 2 shard shop characters.

The shop resets daily with 6 random characters and the same 3 grevious shard packs. You can get Vader in there, but he's random, just like ewok scout or Rey. I have not seen chromium exclusive characters like kit or maul in there. The shop cannot be manually reset. It resets on its own every 24 hours.
  • Options
    VIII wrote: »
    -Exchange rate is 15:1
    -Ex. 5 extra Luke shards= 75 shard shop currency
    -Each character in the shard shop is worth 300 shard shop currency
    -For each character, you get 2 of their shards for 300 shard shop currency
    -24hrs to rotate characters, no refresh
    -You can buy Vader, Rey, FOTP etc...
    -No one has ever seen exclusive chromium only characters ex. Fisto

[SöD]

Exchange rate is 10:1. It's 15:1 for General Grievous.
    1 excess shard gives you 15 shard shop currency. You'll need 300 shard shop currency to make a purchase
  • Prgynt
    56 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks, not really a horrible exchange rate considering how fast you can collect GW and arena tokens. At least you can do something with them rather than put them towards toons you don't care about.