2Next

Replies

• V01D
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Gotta leave your house for lotto.
    Gotta approve your purchases by entering your password

Both are conscious decisions. The merchant is not to be blamed for the buyer’s lack of self control[/quote]

Said every drug dealer everywhere...
  • Options
    V01D wrote: »
    You are comparing collectible digital action figures to cocaine.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

I guess it depends on your dopamine response to Star Wars.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options

Beleive it or not many people are addicted to collecting digital action figures. Some even take out loans or borrow from their families to support their habit. There was a ti player who accumulated over 40k in credit card debt from swgoh. Not to mention I'm sure this game has broken up many marriages and relationships due to the level of attention it demands. If you stay up late past midnight to collect your shipments it can make you tired and later for work which may cost you your job...If you stay up playing and dont drink enough water you can get dehydrated and die.

Drugs and swgoh are different but they do have very similar effects on humans... addiction, financial investment, relationship problems, problems at work, and even physical harm in extreme cases.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options

Beleive it or not many people are addicted to collecting digital action figures. Some even take out loans or borrow from their families to support their habit. There was a ti player who accumulated over 40k in credit card debt from swgoh. Not to mention I'm sure this game has broken up many marriages and relationships due to the level of attention it demands. If you stay up late past midnight to collect your shipments it can make you tired and later for work which may cost you your job...If you stay up playing and dont drink enough water you can get dehydrated and die.

Drugs and swgoh are different but they do have very similar effects on humans... addiction, financial investment, relationship problems, problems at work, and even physical harm in extreme cases.

Not sure if serious but I’ll bite: so what?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you