Ladder: Crif Rhee, Loyd, Bochista, X'lor Bintaghr, Dodo, Breetai, Witness Hau, Magdoog, Nosleti Kots

Replies

• Silken
    88 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    5Strogino wrote: »
    I don't think so.
    Playing for free and did not spend any money at this moment. Got 71 today, some donaters got yesterday. A few got this level two days ago.
    It's not a biggest handicap)

Hello. I was thinking more longer term, with the 1100 raise each level, plus whatever jabba brings. Plus larger amounts of gear. Just get harder and harder to stay in touch.
  • Silken
    88 posts Member
    Options
    Wetwurx wrote: »
    EM650 wrote: »
    Hi guys and gals?,

Wetwurx checking in.

Hi Westwurx. I see your team.... often.

Hey, I see you often as well. Usually right in front of me on the board. Though I sneak by you once in a while.

How the heck did you get to 72 already?

i think there is more than one. Currently 2 x'lors in the top 200. I,ve seen at least three.

• EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Silken wrote: »
    Hi guys and gals?,

Wetwurx checking in.

Hey, I see you often as well. Usually right in front of me on the board. Though I sneak by you once in a while.

i think there is more than one. Currently 2 x'lors in the top 200. I,ve seen at least three.

Really? I've seen others, but not on our server. Of course I do not really search below 50.
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    Options
    Silken wrote: »
    Hi guys and gals?,

Wetwurx checking in.

Really? I've seen others, but not on our server. Of course I do not really search below 50.

There is one other but he is above 100 somewhere.

I know this x'lor, we've been tangling for top spot for several weeks now along with some others.
  • 5Strogino
    50 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    EA introduced something really big. Are you ready, my friends?))
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/24960/april-update-teaser-trailer#latest
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    Options
    Any of you interested in forming a guild/clan since they are introducing activities for them? Or maybe some of you already belong to one?
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Any of you interested in forming a guild/clan since they are introducing activities for them? Or maybe some of you already belong to one?

Already part of The New Rebellion. It is a great group of people if you are interested.
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    Options

Already part of The New Republic. It is a great group of people if you are interested.

I'm interested. What is involved? You guys have a site? How is it structured?
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options

Already part of The New Repellion. It is a great group of people if you are interested.

Right now. They have their own chat on Line. If you go to the guild section of the forum, go under The New Rebellion and message Aspenstar. She can add you.
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    Options

Already part of The New Repellion. It is a great group of people if you are interested.

Right now. They have their own chat on Line. If you go to the guild section of the forum, go under The New Rebellion and message Aspenstar. She can add you.

Do I drop your name with her? If so do I use your game name or forum name?
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options

She should know both. I started on their chat as EM650 and then changed it to match in game name.
  • Options
    Hi X'lor,
    I'll ping her as well and mention you mate if ok.

Beefysolo
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Beefychops wrote: »
    Hi X'lor,

Beefysolo

Sounds great.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Post edited by EM650 on
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    Options

I see you there next to me in arena...

Yeah. I was battling Lordafc for first at payout and was winning and my phone battery died. Only had like 2 moves to go. I didn't even realize my battery was so low. :/

I sent aspenstar a pm but have not heard anything yet.

• EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Post edited by EM650 on
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Yeah. I was battling Lordafc for first at payout and was winning and my phone battery died. Only had like 2 moves to go. I didn't even realize my battery was so low. :/

Is your payout EST? Mine is PST. Yeah, LordAFC attacks me a lot.

Yes I'm EST.

Now that I know you are PST I'll leave you alone till after your payout. I usually don't attack you unless you are on top right at my payout cuz your team is one of the toughest on D.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Post edited by EM650 on
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    Options

Yes I'm EST.

Now that I know you are PST I'll leave you alone till after your payout.

Likewise.

Nosleti just hit you.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Post edited by EM650 on
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    Options

Yes I'm EST.

Now that I know you are PST I'll leave you alone till after your payout.

Likewise.

Nosleti just hit you.

Thanks for heads up. Problem solved.

What is your ally code? I'd like to add you if you have room.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Hi X'lor,

Beefysolo

Sounds great.

Beefysolo, we're you able to join guild? Wetwurx just joined today.
  • Options
    Hi X'lor,

Beefysolo

Sounds great.

Not yet mate. Busy few days at work. I'll drop a post soon
  • Options
    Hi X'lor,

Beefysolo

Sounds great.

Ok all posted dude.

Beefysolo

• EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Nice Beefysolo.

Anyone else on our server want to join our guild as well? We try to work together and collaborate.
  • Options
    Hey All,

Sorry, I didn't see this thread until now. I'm a member of Team Instinct, and I have a lot of fun with them. It's also more and more fun playing against your squads.

@Wetwurx - MO is probably your weakest link against my particular squad because I don't have much AoE in it right now. I would definitely test him out and consider the changes under the rebalance today though. There's a lot of optimism regarding him.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Bochista wrote: »
    Hey All,

Sorry, I didn't see this thread until now. I'm a member of Team Instinct, and I have a lot of fun with them. It's also more and more fun playing against your squads.

@Wetwurx - MO is probably your weakest link against my particular squad because I don't have much AoE in it right now. I would definitely test him out and consider the changes under the rebalance today though. There's a lot of optimism regarding him.

Bochista,

So how do my teams fair against you? Is it a challenge for your team?

Whatever happened to Bretai and Taiben? You 3 were always a challenge for me in arena.
  • 5Strogino
    50 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Popularity of Dooku as leader is enormous!
    13 in Top16
  • Options
    I just checked bretai on my ally list and he's still at 70
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    I just checked bretai on my ally list and he's still at 70

Yeah, I dropped him because I figured he was inactive.