Ladder: Crif Rhee, Loyd, Bochista, X'lor Bintaghr, Dodo, Breetai, Witness Hau, Magdoog, Nosleti Kots

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Sorry, Bochista.
    https://cloud.mail.ru/public/7RsV/EtqX7nBEP
    It was interesting to try, what Evokes will do in defence. Unfortunately, they did nothing((
  • Options
    Think, we need table with time of our prizes. I was often attacked by other people in my payout time. And i know that they are getting prizes in other time.
    Please, post your time, i will add it to first message.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    5Strogino wrote: »
    Think, we need table with time of our prizes. I was often attacked by other people in my payout time. And i know that they are getting prizes in other time.
    Please, post your time, i will add it to first message.

I know Beefysolo lives in Tasmania.
    Wetwurx is EST.
    X'lor Bintaghr is PST.
  • Options
    EM650 wrote: »
    Haha. He is Tasmanian Devil)) Is his timezone UTC+10 ?
    Wetwurx is EST.
    X'lor Bintaghr is PST.
    Accepted. Thanks.
  • Options
    I am at UTC + 3
  • Options
    Hi, i'm Vulture.
    Looking for server mates. Here is ladder:
    Crif Rhee, Loyd, Bochista, X'lor Bintaghr, Dodo,
    Breetai, Witness Hau, Magdoog, Nosleti Kots, Thresh Gellies,
    Fabio, dee reynolds, Quigon618, Mol Eliza, xRjnx,
    Skeletor, Wetwurx, Shnooz, dan z, Swoop

Time table:
    UTC+3 - Vulture |4PDA|, Antindon, Борода, Snakebite007LB
    UTC+1 - Silken
    UTC-5 (EST) - Wetwurx
    UTC-8 (PST) - X'lor Bintaghr

Hey Vulture, was wondering if you played in multiple accounts. There's a Vulture in my server as well, usually around 1-5, wondering if that happens to be you. Other notable players in the top are EzMoney, Markr21, Me (Ronin_Monk), William, Fatality, Gronger, Nemacur, etc.
  • Options
    Ronin_Monk wrote: »
    Hey Vulture, was wondering if you played in multiple accounts. There's a Vulture in my server as well, usually around 1-5, wondering if that happens to be you. Other notable players in the top are EzMoney, Markr21, Me (Ronin_Monk), William, Fatality, Gronger, Nemacur, etc.
    Hi, Ronin_Monk. That's not me. It is too hard to play with one account. Do not wonder if i would play with second. Too much wasted time)

• Options
    Haha. He is Tasmanian Devil)) Is his timezone UTC+10 ?

That's me the Star Wars Tassie Devil. Kinda Darth maul like :)

And yep UTC +10
  • Options
    In next update...
    Name Change
    While it’s not really part of Raids, we wanted to let you all know that in this update you will be able to change your name. This is done by opening your player profile by tapping on your Player Level progress bar in the upper left of the Cantina screen and then tapping the small pencil icon next to your current name. The first time this is done it is completely free, but subsequent name changes will cost 200 Crystals.
  • Options
    Hello my fellow server mates, I'm Marafett. :smile:
    I'm playing from Hungary UTC+2. Nice to see you all! o/ ^^
  • Options
    Marafett wrote: »
    Hello my fellow server mates, I'm Marafett. :smile:
    I'm playing from Hungary UTC+2. Nice to see you all! o/ ^^
    Welcome)
  • Options
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    Options

Vulture this is pretty lame and creepy. @5Strogino

This coming from a guy who PM's anyone who attacks him before your payout. Like we are all supposed to know when that is. Not to mention you have no problem on stepping on the same people you whine to on your daily migration from the 20's or 30's.

Most everyone knows anyone can beat anyone on offense typically.

I know Bochista. He's good guy. Not sure if you're looking for some sort of street cred for beating a Instinct member squad under AI control or what.

I've personally been giving you a pass when you hit me on your way up daily. I'm reconsidering that courtesy.

To quote a buddy of mine, "Vultures team doesn't even merit manual control ".....
  • 5Strogino
    50 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Brother @Wetwurx
    I am shocked by your reaction!
    1. EA presented reworked Anakin. And I was interesting how this hero is tough. My video about Anakin, not about beating TI. I have nothing against Bochista. He is good guy.
    2. Additionally, to watch how AI plays Anakin, I attacked lower place from my higher and did not move down Bochista.
    3. About PM's - I'm always open to dialogue. I'm starting climb to top 2 hours before my prize time and did not move down anyone in other time usually.
    I can not understand to move down someone 6-7 hours before payout, like you did. That is I wrote pm to you
    Post edited by 5Strogino on
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    Options
    @5Strogino That's fine. You're post offered no explanation of your intent. The only thing I and the guys I know who read / watched it could presume you were doing it for the purposes of smack talk. If you're all about communication then maybe you should of provided some to add context to the video and reason for posting it here. Why not in general discussion so all may benefit from it. Posting here where your shard mates can see it and specifically the one you chose to battle in the video made it seem like something other than a review. Why not edit the video to remove names altogether for that matter? Just a suggestion since you are all about communication.

As for not interfering in other payouts. I do my best to do so and have respected your payout along with the other European players for the most part. I watch every day as you and 2 of your guild mates climb through the ranks.

I just find it funny you get all upset the one time I hit you on accident before even knowing your payout time, and yet you have no problem hitting me on your daily climb. Thus exposing me to the more volatile areas of the ladder. Ask for courtesy you should give some in return. There are plenty of players I'm sure you don't know their payout time and have no way of communicating with. Hit them instead.
  • 5Strogino
    50 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @Wetwurx
    Thx for good tip. I should write more text with video in my post. Sorry, did not want to hurt anyone.
    About interfering and give some in return - absolutely no problem. You can attack me after your morning (my time 18:00 utc+3 = your time 10:00 utc-5). I have very simple team. Let you will win and get higher, than someone unknown. I just want that no one will interfer when I will get my prizes. Small period in 2 hours.
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    Options
    Understood Vulture.