Next GAC Theme?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    Not knowing if it's a 3v3 or 5v5 GAC with it being on monday is a bit of a joke.

You will still have a day of preview, what more you need?

Many of us work on Monday and would appreciate the weekend to remod.

I never remod for 5v5 or 3v3. Div 1 Kyber 12-0 #28 last GAC 3v3. Previous GAC 5v5 Div 1 Kyber 11-1 #180-ish.

Lol at you posting anecdotal stats

I dont think that word means what you think it means

Read the definition of “anecdotal”, and then point out the scientific data he posted that wasn’t just his own experience

(of an account) not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.

Yes, TVF gave his personal account, but what you are not getting is that he only stated facts. He never remods and he gave his win loss record. When people use anecdotal on this forum it is generally in response to someone questioning RNG or drop rates with little evidence other than the feels.

And I assume he can prove he never remodded?

So just for my personal curiosity, some anecdotal arguments are OK, while others are not?

You hatred for a random person on the internet is so strong, you are ignoring that they only stated facts. He didnt even argue anything in the post, just stated his w-l record.

If TVF said "i feel like my GAC record is better when i remod", then it would have been anecdotal. Or if he said "remodding is useless because the time I did I missed Kyber".

Calling out hypocrisy isn’t hatred. It’s curious you responded with such an emotional outburst.

His comments was responding to the original Op. it really isn’t hard. He’s saying because he doesn’t remod and still achieves something it’s ok.

Anecdotal. You can word craft all you want, but it’s right there in the definition you posted.

So implied opinions are anecdotal now?

So you dont think his w-l record is a fact? Its public these days fyi

Holy fallacy. You’re so quick to white knight for him you completely ignore where I said “so he can prove he didn’t remod?”

When did I mention his w l record?

Whoops

Oh, so you are just calling him a liar. Why didnt you just say that in the first place instead of use the wrong word?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    If there's no announcement by GAC launch, can someone please join and post the format so that the rest of us can adjust our mods prior to joining?

If it is back to 5v5 again, I may pull some mods from "extra" faction characters like Nightsister Acolyte or Scavenger Rey that only tend to see use in 3v3. Same with ships - may steal mods from pilots like Bistan or SRP if there is no ship territory.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    BeralCator wrote: »
    If there's no announcement by GAC launch, can someone please join and post the format so that the rest of us can adjust our mods prior to joining?

If it is back to 5v5 again, I may pull some mods from "extra" faction characters like Nightsister Acolyte or Scavenger Rey that only tend to see use in 3v3. Same with ships - may steal mods from pilots like Bistan or SRP if there is no ship territory.

I don't think that will work. It appears that at minimum a 3 day weekend is needed to switch mods.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

IIRC you can see the format (3v3 or 5v5, and ships or no ships) from the first page, so no need to join for that info.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

I don't think that will work. It appears that at minimum a 3 day weekend is needed to switch mods.

Mocking people who have life in the way and asked for more time? Classy

Is that a fact or just anectdotal?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

Mocking people who have life in the way and asked for more time? Classy

Is that a fact or just anectdotal?

Considering you literally just typed it, fact? I get you were trying to be witty however, and your one cheerleader checked the like button 😂

Both of them it would appear
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

IIRC you can see the format (3v3 or 5v5, and ships or no ships) from the first page, so no need to join for that info.

Thanks! Hopefully this is the case. Couldn't remember exactly where one finds out in the process.
  • Options
    It appears the next theme is 0v0.
  • Options
    Well with 0 contact from CG once again, it Caley happens to be in the office on MLK day, he may remember to flip the switch to turn it on but it would probably repeat last season with Resistance.
  • Options
    CG: “We kinda dropped the ball in 2019”

Still CG: “By dropping the ball we mean we released too much content, focused too much on communication, and fixed too many bugs”
  • Options
    Wasn't gac supposed to start about now? It's only 01/20 for another 40 min where I live...
  • Options
    Sike no gac
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe they're giving everyone more time to remod.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Is this the flat earth forum??
  • Options
    FRAAMC wrote: »
    Is this the flat earth forum??

Depends, do you think CG adjust drop rates for each player individually?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    So it's 21st. Still no GAC around.
  • Options
    MLK themed GAC.

NO RANKINGS
    NO DIVISIONS
    NO FIGHTING
    EQUAL REWARDS FOR EVERYONE
  • Options
    Shifted to 23rd. No details on what this GAC would be from the devs though.