Stop being lazy and make the BTL B Y wing farmable

Isn’t a month and a half of not doing anything enough of a winter break. Never seen such laziness in a company in my life.

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    How is it laziness?

https://swgohevents.com/marquee
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Because they have literally done nothing for a month and a half. You would think at least they would put the ships/toons as farmable since that is probably the easiest thing they can do. I guess you are satisfied with a company that has zero work ethic.

TVF wrote: »

• Options
    srwhitewvu wrote: »
    Because they have literally done nothing for a month and a half. You would think at least they would put the ships/toons as farmable since that is probably the easiest thing they can do. I guess you are satisfied with a company that has zero work ethic.

Well, I’m sure they’ll get right on it (on a Saturday morning no less) since you asked so nicely.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options

They have had a whole month and a half off. It wouldn’t kill them to work on one Saturday.

Well, I’m sure they’ll get right on it (on a Saturday morning no less) since you asked so nicely.

• Options
    They have had a whole month and a half off. It wouldn’t kill them to work on one Saturday.

Just like it won’t kill you to wait until Monday.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

Marquee toons and ships have a release cadence. Every one. It has nothing to do with work ethic.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    And we are well within the period. As I said, since they have done absolutely nothing, they should have made them farmable on the first day in the period. They didn’t because they are lazy.

Marquee toons and ships have a release cadence. Every one. It has nothing to do with work ethic.

• Options
    And we are well within the period. As I said, since they have done absolutely nothing, they should have made them farmable on the first day in the period. They didn’t because they are lazy.

"Well within the period"? Three days.

They've got a fortnight window to release it in, maybe longer if the next update isn't before that period. Why would they do a separate update to make it farmable when they can tag it into a larger/scheduled update? I'd say that's efficient, not lazy.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    "lazy" loooooool
    Maybe End Game isn't for you