There is no resistance synergy....

I have all resistance characters maxed out. They can't break top 40, full teams of the same faction need more synergy, especially this one.

Replies

• LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Finn, Poe lead? Expose is their synergy.
    Poe(L),RP,RT,Rey,Finn. There's your expose team.
    {RotE}
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    Options
    I have all resistance characters maxed out. They can't break top 40, full teams of the same faction need more synergy, especially this one.

So better than full first order. Who don't synergy well either.
  • Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    Finn, Poe lead? Expose is their synergy.
    Poe(L),RP,RT,Rey,Finn. There's your expose team.
    It's just not strong enough though. They never get to attack. Expose isn't enough to turn a team around.
  • Options
    Eaywen wrote: »

Lol.

So a full first order team with a 40% assist chance on each attack isn't synergy?
    Multiple members able to gain/give advantage and benefits when they have it isn't synergy?

And a resistance team that can all expose (which is significant enough by itself) with a trooper that gains tm on every expose isn't synergy?
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • YeeOleDusty
    39 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Starjumper wrote: »

Lol.

So a full first order team with a 40% assist chance on each attack isn't synergy?
    Multiple members able to gain/give advantage and benefits when they have it isn't synergy?

And a resistance team that can all expose (which is significant enough by itself) with a trooper that gains tm on every expose isn't synergy?

Well in this meta they die off before they can attack, speed it too dominant. And I'm speaking from experience since I have all of them maxed geared/** but RT.
  • Devour
    262 posts Member
    Options
    Poe is really the only synergy with his leader ability. Trooper does get turn meter on expose, but he will die before Rey or Poe get a turn. My Rey and Trooper are only 6 stars, but everything else on the team is maxed. I have fought 20 battles with my resistance synergy team in the last 4 days and the trooper has moved 5 times. Resistance vs. First Order is no contest, speaking from experience. I fought the same FO team yesterday 3 times and my team got slaughtered 3 times. A resistance synergy team has trouble beating and has lost to a FTP Lumi/Sid/Dooku/Phasma/Daka team which has NO synergy.

I'm sure that Resistance was really great when they put the team together, but once they nerfed Poe, it lost all of it's advantage. Poe originally should have only been that powerful alongside resistance allies. I don't think the developers realized that nerfing Poe destroyed the advantage(no pun intended) a resistance synergy team had.

For the amount of work involved in getting and gearing all 5 members of the team, it seriously sucks.
  • Options
    Devour wrote: »
    Poe is really the only synergy with his leader ability. Trooper does get turn meter on expose, but he will die before Rey or Poe get a turn. My Rey and Trooper are only 6 stars, but everything else on the team is maxed. I have fought 20 battles with my resistance synergy team in the last 4 days and the trooper has moved 5 times. Resistance vs. First Order is no contest, speaking from experience. I fought the same FO team yesterday 3 times and my team got slaughtered 3 times. A resistance synergy team has trouble beating and has lost to a FTP Lumi/Sid/Dooku/Phasma/Daka team which has NO synergy.

I'm sure that Resistance was really great when they put the team together, but once they nerfed Poe, it lost all of it's advantage. Poe originally should have only been that powerful alongside resistance allies. I don't think the developers realized that nerfing Poe destroyed the advantage(no pun intended) a resistance synergy team had.

For the amount of work involved in getting and gearing all 5 members of the team, it seriously sucks.

Agreed 100%. All the time and reasources... Hopefully it will change.
  • kalidor
    2125 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

A FO may get a lot better once Advantage is changed to guarantee a critical hit. Ouch.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/21365/community-update-3-18-16#latest
    (section #2, point 5)

Glad I've got 6* Phasma all geared up now.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m