Is R2D2 in JKA's strarfighter in this graphic?

It has always seemed ridiculous to me that R2 has not made it into fleets yet, but if this pic below drew him in there and still they didn't put him on it.
o1ctgkz0kkdh.png

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I think was more than one astromech in starwars
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

R2 was with Anakin
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Why caring about?
    R2 is obviously not a ship crew member
    More disappointing is the fact, that Darth Revan is not the pilot of Ebon Hawk

Perhaps because he didn't really fly it, except to take it to the Unknown Regions. The Hawk was piloted by Carth then Atton.
  • Options
    What ship would R2 go to though, Ani's or Luke's? A pilot only ever pilots one ship in this game, how is he supposed to pilot two?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    What ship would R2 go to though, Ani's or Luke's? A pilot only ever pilots one ship in this game, how is he supposed to pilot two?

It is called R2 plot armor, it should be his hidden relic 7 ability. That allows him to break the space time continuum and be used as a crew member for 2 ships. He could also moonlight in the OG Falcon. R2 and 3PO are the only characters that span the whole saga in game.
  • Options
    I think it is the case for both ships, but at least Luke's had 1 ship battle where R2 had to perform external repairs during the battle. I'd think this kind of contribution would give it more than a sketch.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

R2 was with Anakin

No kidding?

Kinda hard to be sure he was the only one ever though...
  • Options

R2 was with Anakin

No kidding?

There was this small story in Clone Wars where R2 is out for a while and some other astromech is used but the sub was a spy for the Seps or something like that. But other than that R2 and Anakin were bros for life.
  • Options
    R2-D2 is the only R2 unit with this particular color pattern in the entirety of all Star Wars media. He's supposed to stand out.
  • Options

R2 was with Anakin

No kidding?

With that logic most ship crews would be changing all the time.

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

R2 was with Anakin

No kidding?

With that logic most ship crews would be changing all the time.

Not at all. With your logic saying anything is possible once means it's more than likely at the same time.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    R2-D2 is the only R2 unit with this particular color pattern in the entirety of all Star Wars media. He's supposed to stand out.

Wrong:

had8msfjfqs9.jpg
  • Options
    Weren't droids/hardware supposed to be added to ships in the early goings? Swear I remember something about that.
  • Options
    Weren't droids/hardware supposed to be added to ships in the early goings? Swear I remember something about that.

Hardware was replaced with reinforcement abilities.
  • Options
    That R2 InstaPot is awesome.