Stormtrooper Han nerf

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Geo's dont need Traya to walk over either EP, Scion, DN, Thrawn with Fallen Bastila keep them pinned down so tight they hardly get a chance to take anyone out, used this against Many R7 bugs and toss my Traya in with Maul lead to deal with random teams in GAc or TW. As for ST Han concern, here is my thoughts "stop nerfing toons!" He does nothing wrong, a speedy tank that's about it let him be.
  • Options
    Geo's dont need Traya to walk over either EP, Scion, DN, Thrawn with Fallen Bastila keep them pinned down so tight they hardly get a chance to take anyone out, used this against Many R7 bugs and toss my Traya in with Maul lead to deal with random teams in GAc or TW. As for ST Han concern, here is my thoughts "stop nerfing toons!" He does nothing wrong, a speedy tank that's about it let him be.

Necro much?
  • Options
    Yeah, the previous comment was from a few months ago.

I get the whole "don't necro threads" concept... but posting in a fairly recent thread makes more sense than the alternative, which is to start a brand new thread to discuss the exact same topic without the built-in context. 💁🏻