Which Characters / Pilots do you think will be introduced when Ships are unlocked ?

Prev1
toxicwisdom
9 posts Member
edited March 2016
Soontir Fel
Juno Eclipse
Black Squadron Pilot
Han Solo
Wedge Antilles

Replies

• Options
    *if ships are unlocked
  • Options
    Porkins and gold 5
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Black Sun Ace
    Droid Fighter
  • Irrlicht
    471 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    What's interesting, almost all (if not absolutely all) best pilots are already in game: Anakin/Darth Vader, Luke, Poe. I don't know what should Ships be, but it will be funny when some ordinary pilots specially made for this event overclass, let's say, Poe, the best pilot of Resistance.
  • Irrlicht
    471 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    ...doubleposting

• Options
    If Juno makes it in the game but Starkiller doesn't I will rage for days...
  • Options
    Nien Numb
    Clone Pilot

What's more Resistance Pilot and FoTP will get majorly nerfed in ground battles to boost their ship syn.
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Hera Syndalla
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I can't wait for Genosian Pilot, his data mined stats are incredible :wink:

On a more serious note, Wedge would be an awesome add and maybe Carth KotOR
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Jagged Fel
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Nien Numb
    Clone Pilot

What's more Resistance Pilot and FoTP will get majorly nerfed in ground battles to boost their ship syn.

You are making a fairly large assumption that "ships" are the same things as "space battles".
  • Options
    Porkins and gold 5

YEEAAHH PORKY! Good call dude.
  • Ashishin
    160 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Much butt hurt I sense in you, this is why you fail...
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    Nien Numb
    Clone Pilot

You are making a fairly large assumption that "ships" are the same things as "space battles".

I am not. If they get additional power from ship synergy they will have to lose power elsewhere to prevent op.
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Options
    Wedge - only person to have survived two death stars without any force powers.
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Jaesyn_Beaz
    412 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Porkins and gold 5

Porkins is a tank with 50 HP.

Gold 5 has a special called "Throw em under a bus" in which he convinces one of your characters to taunt to keep the fire away from Gold 5.
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Nien Numb
    Clone Pilot

I am not. If they get additional power from ship synergy they will have to lose power elsewhere to prevent op.

Not if ship synergies are like leader abilities.
    You think you know, but you don't.

Do you really think they are going to code space zones and FPS style combat?
    Do you really think they will give us space combat with ships that don't move and take turns?
  • Options
    Nien Numb
    Clone Pilot

Not if ship synergies are like leader abilities.
    You think you know, but you don't.

Do you really think they are going to code space zones and FPS style combat?
    Do you really think they will give us space combat with ships that don't move and take turns?

No. I think they'll be able to call in ships or something for fly by strafing runs. Or something.

All I'm saying is that if characters like Tie PILOT are given new abilities, and with the word pilot you'd think they'd be better than other characters abilities, then in order to keep them from being way op, which many are accusing him of already being, they'll have to dumb down his damage output a bit.
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Nien Numb
    Clone Pilot

WTH are you frekin talking about?? Nerfing them on land battles because they would be OP if they were dominant in ship battles?? Makes no sence to nerf there land version because there ships are too powerful.

Anakin, Biggs, RP, FOTP, Etc should not be nerfed because they are good in ship battles.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Speculation is fun, huh?
  • Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    Nien Numb
    Clone Pilot

WTH are you frekin talking about?? Nerfing them on land battles because they would be OP if they were dominant in ship battles?? Makes no sence to nerf there land version because there ships are too powerful.

Anakin, Biggs, RP, FOTP, Etc should not be nerfed because they are good in ship battles.

I don't believe there will be space battles, I think they'll be more like the other guy said and be similar to leader abilities. All I'm saying is that if one of the already 5 most powerful characters in the game are given additional abilities commensurate with his title (you'd think a pilot would get better ship synergy than a Geonosian Soldier, for instance) then he will have to be nerfed a bit.
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Options
    My boy PORKINS!!! I'll take a Snaps wexley as well
  • Options
    PORKINS!!!! We also need a young Obi-Wan who hates flying.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Daryth
    93 posts Member
    Options
    Soontir and Jagged Gel are EU not canon, sorry, I love them too but not gonna be there. Wedge is a glaring absence if X-wing is involved
  • Options
    Biggs.
    Because it says "ship synergy" :)
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Biggs.
    Because it says "ship synergy" :)

Um, Biggs has already been introduced...
  • Options
    When I first got the game I thought we could someday summon Ships, like Summons in FF. Also wish we had better animations for attacks, tho bc arena has a time limit that wouldn't be viable.
  • Options

Every Geonosian is a pilot. They have wings :|
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options

Every Geonosian is a pilot. They have wings :|
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    PORKINS!!!!!